Have you ever had problems with your Glock?

PDA

hometheaterman
February 3, 2010, 06:53 PM
Have you ever had problems with your Glock?

If you enjoyed reading about "Have you ever had problems with your Glock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
27hand
February 3, 2010, 07:05 PM
I have an E series Glock 23. This was one of the series which had rear rail failure problems.

Sometime during a 700 to 800 round tactical pistol class, the rear rail of my G23 broke off.

I might add that despite the failure, the gun never skipped a beat and finished the class.
I didn't realize it till a week later when I was detail stripping the pistol.

Glock took care if the problem and now it's a "1E "series.

27hand

The Lone Haranguer
February 3, 2010, 07:11 PM
I voted yes, but the question is somewhat loaded. No mechanical device made by humans is perfect. I did have problems initially with feeding the last round of a hollowpoint bullet from the magazine, although functioning with FMJ was flawless. Glock replaced the followers in the supplied (at the time 10-round) magazines with ones of a different design and I've had no problems since. Since the demise of AWB I no longer use those mags anyway. I've also broken a slide lock tab retention spring, which caused the part to fall out of the frame and the slide, barrel and recoil spring to fly off into the dirt. This was only after pretty extensive shooting - if you've never broken a part on a gun, you haven't shot it enough. I've had a few sporadic failures to eject, but I blame this on feeble ammo, which the gun cannot be blamed for. Overall, this has been a very trouble-free gun for many thousands of rounds. (This is a G19 that I purchased in late 1998.)

Geno
February 3, 2010, 07:15 PM
None so far. Keepin' my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed. :D

rha600
February 3, 2010, 07:35 PM
i really had no mechnical problems and the gun has fired every time I have ever pulled the trigger but I have an old model 21 (which is about to be sold) and the gun has just never shot accurately. At 15-20 yards the gun is luck to pull off an 8" group. I recently rented a 9mm model at the local range and that gun at the same distance put three rounds in a 3" group thevery first time.

I also think it's fair to mention that I bought the gun used sowho knows what the previous owner may have done to it.

Fat Boy
February 3, 2010, 07:42 PM
I had a model 21 that continually tossed spent casings into my face. I tried lots of things to remedy the issue and never could get it fixed- I eventually traded the gun. In fairness to Glock, I never sent it to them, or asked a gunsmith to try and address the issue; this shouldn't be seen or read as an attempt to indict Glock's in general; I just decided I didn't want to deal with it anymore

This isn't the best solution for everyone, it was my choice at the time.

RP88
February 3, 2010, 07:44 PM
Glock 17 owner here.

stoved my first round through it, then never again. No mechanical problems. It has eaten Wolf, Blazer, and PMC with no hiccups. HPs worked fine as well, although I have yet to put enough HPs of various loadings through it to pinpoint any possible problem.

Although, I have had a few spent rounds end up in odd places. I'd blame that one the indoor wall they bounced off of, though.

Dr_2_B
February 3, 2010, 08:14 PM
Have a G17 that I got in 1992. It jammed a lot. I sent it back and it's done great since.

DougW
February 3, 2010, 08:24 PM
The only problem was caused by a so called "gunsmith" that broke the ejector on my G26 (2nd gen). I have a 1st gen G17, 3rd gen G17, and 2 2nd gen G19's that are all totally reliable.

W.E.G.
February 3, 2010, 08:27 PM
Mine depletes my wallet every time I go to the range.

Isher
February 3, 2010, 08:32 PM
Zero problems, ever.

This is because I own/run CZ's,

Not Glocks.

isher

Taurus 617 CCW
February 3, 2010, 08:56 PM
I only had a problem with one magazine failing to lock the slide open after the last round. I sent it back to Glock and they promptly fixed it and had it back to me in less than a week. They also included one of their cool key chains. :rolleyes:

PH/CIB
February 3, 2010, 08:58 PM
I was doing a side by side comparison of my Glock 36 and a buddies Sig 245 at the range both in 45ACP using Fiocchi ammo, both guns had a few failures to fire out of a box of 50 rounds. Switched to Winchester ammo, no problems, figured the problem was hard primers on the Fiocchi ammo.

Mikhail Weiss
February 3, 2010, 10:16 PM
Aside from a few broken parts, or worn ones in need of replacing, no (other) problem. Here's what broke or needed replacing (after a bajillion uncounted rounds):

1. Trigger spring
2. Extractor
3. Recoil spring

NMGonzo
February 3, 2010, 10:21 PM
I traded my Glock 35 because i am a greedy imbecile.

That thing was like a carbine.

ckone
February 3, 2010, 10:33 PM
Glocks go bang. and besides have less parts to fix if they ever did F up (which they almost never do).

bds
February 3, 2010, 10:51 PM
When I went to Gen3 Glocks my rounds stove piped. A little bit more powder fixed the problem.

G17/G26/G22/G27/G30 and hundreds of thousands of rounds later ... and going ... and going .... and going ....:D

Girodin
February 3, 2010, 10:56 PM
One time I didn't seat a magazine all the way. Tap rack bang took care of that and it is literally the only problem I have had with two different glocks.

ByAnyMeans
February 3, 2010, 11:10 PM
No issue with my Glock 26 in over a year. Probably 3,000 rounds through it now.

AcceptableUserName
February 3, 2010, 11:18 PM
shot at least 5k rounds through my Glock 30 before I sold it without a single problem. I loved that gun and would recommend it to anyone who likes the .45 as a carry gun.

NWCP
February 3, 2010, 11:38 PM
Never owned a Glock... no problems with them either. :D

chopper180
February 3, 2010, 11:58 PM
Never had a problem with a Glock. Never had a problem with a Taurus, Smith and Wesson, or XD either.

five.five-six
February 4, 2010, 12:04 AM
no problems since I sold both of them... come to think of it.... those two glocks were the only handguns I have ever sold... go figure

Oldnoob
February 4, 2010, 02:04 AM
None with my stock Glocks.

G22: over 3K of any cheap range reload I can find. None malfunction of any kind. Even shot a 9mm out of 40 cal barrel once. Round fired, eject, next round chambered. Scare the crap out of me when I hear the weird pop sound.

G23: over 2K of any cheap range reload to quality HP ammo. None malfunction.

G17: Over 1K of any cheap range reload to quality HP ammo. None malfunction.

-----------------------------------------

G22 + Lone Wolf 40-9 conversion with stock 9mm mag: Over 2K of any cheap 9mm range reload I can find. Total of 3 FTE. For range shooting, I can't ask for more.

G23 + Lone Wolf 40-9 conversion with stock 9mm mag: Over 1K of any cheap 9mm range reload I can find. None malfunction of any kind.

My Glocks might not be the most fancy gun in my small collection, nor best looking, nor highest value. They sure are my most trust pistols.

2ndAmFan
February 4, 2010, 06:12 AM
None so far.

AJChenMPH
February 4, 2010, 08:53 AM
Other than the slide not locking back after the last round, no issues...so far, has gone "bang" every time I've pulled the trigger, no FTEs, FTFs, and any another FT* acronym you can think of.

But I did answer "yes" due to the slide not locking open after the last round.

ETA: used Glock 19 with approximately 1200 rounds through it, H-series s/n.

md7
February 4, 2010, 11:37 AM
Glock 23 owner for about 6 or 7 years. no problems. would recommend them to anyone, and will be purchasing a Glock 17 when funds permit.

Guillermo
February 4, 2010, 11:39 AM
Sold my Glock 19 (gen 2) after many years of dependable service.

Was reliable as gravity.

h20man
February 4, 2010, 11:56 AM
I carry a G23 on duty and have never had any problems with it. Not my favorite gun but its reliable.

USBP1969
February 4, 2010, 12:05 PM
I owned a Glock-17 but for a short while. I had installed Novak Ghost sights and loved the way it shot. (Especially with those sights)

But...for reasons unknown to me, or any of our Glock trained field armorers, it put each ejected casing dead center on the top of my hat.

I figured it would be an easy fix for Glock, but had to sell it due to financial necessity.

:(
kent

Guillermo
February 4, 2010, 12:15 PM
it put each ejected casing dead center on the top of my hat

should have gone with HoMeBoY sights instead of the Novaks. That problem would have disappeared.

StarDust1
February 4, 2010, 12:18 PM
Yes I have had probems with Glock pistols, I currently own 9 of them, and do indeed think very highly of them, though there have been persistent issues with the mini-Glocks that can be very unsettling.
G-26/27/30/30SF pistols all have dual recoil springs, they are notoriously stiff, so much so that they often will not function well with anything other then very hot +P & +P+ ammunition until they've been sufficiently broken in!
The result? Often these pistols will spit ejected brass directly back into the shooters face when firing standard pressure factory ammo, it can be very problematic, the only solution being to fire several hundreds of rounds of the very hottest stuff to loosen those springs up.

RP88
February 4, 2010, 01:14 PM
curious question: for those who sold off your glock despite having a great track record with them - why did you sell them?

Guillermo
February 4, 2010, 01:17 PM
sold my G19 because I like the ergonomics of the XD45 better.

mes228
February 4, 2010, 01:38 PM
Original Poster. There are "not so truthful" people posting on your Glock thread in my opinion. This sways the percentages in the wrong way. There is no way in hell 26% of the Glock owners here have had problems. Not Taurus, nor even High Point, run that high of failure rate. Certainly no Police Depts. would embrace such a product. The truth is if 1/100th percent have any problems at all with Glock, I'd be surprised. I suspect I've had between 10-15 Glocks and fired thousands of rounds. Surely I would have encountered some of these problems. I've had nary a burp of any kind. I do shoot only factory ammo. At targets it's mostly WWB. I prefer 1911's for the triggers and ergo's but carry a Glock Model 23. Sadly (as I really don't like plastic) I have to say that Glock is the best pistol I've owned. That's why I carry one. Has nothing to do with cost or looks. And yes I've owned several Sigs, several HK's, Berettas, and a host of others. Just my opinion, but it's based on owning and shooting Glocks.

Guillermo
February 4, 2010, 01:52 PM
Understand that I do not have a dog in the hunt as I am not a Glock guy, nor do I hate them. Have owned one and it performed flawlessly. Sold it and purchased a gun I preferred.

There is no way in hell 26% of the Glock owners here have had problems

I concur

possum
February 4, 2010, 02:46 PM
i have owned a model 19, and curently have a 23 and neither one of them have ever given me any issues. they have/ had both been ran very hard, with many training courses completed with each of them. no complaints at all.

27hand
February 4, 2010, 06:56 PM
There is no way in hell 26% of the Glock owners here have had problems.

Read the OP again.
It doesn't specify mechanical failures, magazine failures, limp wristing failures, bad ammo failures. JUST failures.

The rear rail that broke on my pistol did not stop it from running AT ALL, yet it is a failure.

Any gun I'd rather carry? Hell no. I shoot the **** out of my Glocks and trust them completely ( or as near completely as you can while carrying a BUG).

I think people are jumpinhg in here with every problem imaginable and yet the OP didn't specify anything other than some sort of failure.

My 2 cents

27hand

creekerdoug
February 4, 2010, 07:04 PM
My most used Glock (G34) has 13,000 + rounds through it with nothing done except to change the recoil spring every 5000 rounds. Naturally, it gets cleaned after every match but that's it.

Strahley
February 4, 2010, 07:20 PM
0 problems with my Glock 19. It's almost boring to shoot because I never get to do clearance drills :( :D

Enachos
February 4, 2010, 07:55 PM
No problems with mine! I take good care of it and it takes good care of me!

JZ06
February 4, 2010, 09:25 PM
I can't lie, so I typed "YES". When switching out to the "Sliderlock" Trigger. Mine came out in two pieces(stock one). My 19c does NOT like Blazer Alum cased ammo. PERIOD. It has NEVER FTF, FTE EVER ONCE in 9400 rds with about a half dozen "Trainee's" as we'll call them(limp wristing) firing it. It did with Blazer alum cased. BUT, I ran my usual "plinking" ammo then some hp's through it, 100%.

Would I trust my life to it right this second? absolutely.

THE MACHINIST
February 4, 2010, 10:39 PM
have 6 glocks, the 21 didnt shoot right it was a first run , one 23 w/ a bad ejector other than that all were reliable and accurate. i also own xd 45 and a sigpro 2340 all reliable.

memphisjim
February 4, 2010, 10:43 PM
out of 5 glocks a 19,21,27, and 2 20s ive seen a glock fail to function perfectly exactly one time
i took my brothers friend shooting it was his first time period the first time he shot he limpwristed it and i caught the extracted case so it didnt go back into batrtery
it was the 27

Erik M
February 4, 2010, 11:00 PM
Ive never had a problem out of one but a friend of mine knocked his g24 off the top of his gun safe when cleaning it hit the concrete floor and put a hole from the basement all the way through the roof of his house. I was in the room when it happened. Safe-Action . . right.. I will never buy or trust a glock because of that.

scarredpelt
February 4, 2010, 11:23 PM
26% huh? I wouldn't put that down as 'storytellers' thinning the mix, but rather a hyperactive honesty. Glock admirers appreciate the 'truthfullness' of the utilitarian nature of this ugly gun and have no need to hide the cons of owning and using this weapon. Having said that I will qualify my 'yes' answer with the following:

My 23 has been my daily carry for about 17 years.
My original 13 round box magazines were both kept fully loaded 24/7 for 'several' years when the springs had fatigued enough to fail to hold the slide lock open after the last round. I refurbished them and continued to use them without any issues while rotating their service with some 10 round mags and then later after the awb sunset, 2 fresh 13 round mags. I've not had the issue since. Every semi-automatic that uses the follower plate of the magazine as a mechanical assist to hold open the slide on last round fired will most likely have this issue sometime in their lifetime. It is the metallurgical truth of springs.

A few years ago after several thousand rounds (I quit counting after 10000) the sear (?) spring broke during a competition which wouldn't allow the trigger to reset. I have no idea when it broke because my usual technique of holding trigger pressure during the cycle allowed the normal function to occur without notice. It wasn't until the end when I had to unload and show clear, then squeeze the trigger did I notice anything wrong. I have since then fired several thousand more rounds without issue. The possibility that it may happen again is noted and I inspect it regularly during cleaning to ensure I note any issues ahead of time. (hopefully)

leadcounsel
February 5, 2010, 12:20 PM
Lord only knows how many thousands of rounds fired through my various Glocks and never a problem and never a jam, fail to feed, fail to fire, fail to eject, etc. They are outstanding handguns.

DERGLOCKINMEISTER
February 5, 2010, 01:24 PM
My only problem is that I can't always afford more ammo to put thru them . I own 6 , carry 1 , only gun I will trust as my daily carry. Glock 26 , when it absolutely , positively , has to go bang every time you pull the trigger.

Just One Shot
February 5, 2010, 01:39 PM
Not since I traded my Glock 30 .45 for an XD .45 Service.
:neener:

I didn't have it long enough to give me problems, not that I expected it to.

1911austin
February 6, 2010, 08:53 PM
Only an insatiable appetite to buy more.

mike4guns
March 9, 2010, 01:19 PM
Never had a firing issue ever. i would'nt feel as confident carrying any gun out there on the market. Bar none.
My g27 backs up my g30(non sf)
My 21sf does nightstand duty 24/7 365 next to my sg's.
They never even really needed to be broken in but for my mental satisfaction. They all ran flat out since day 1.
Love my sigs but they collect dust as long as my glox are around. I just wish the company would start rtf'n all models.

MisterMike
March 9, 2010, 01:31 PM
Zero issues with my 23 and 26. Perfection. :)

wow6599
March 9, 2010, 01:32 PM
20SF with about 1000 rds through it......not a single malfunction.

MisterMike
March 9, 2010, 01:54 PM
There are "not so truthful" people posting on your Glock thread in my opinion. This sways the percentages in the wrong way. There is no way in hell 26% of the Glock owners here have had problems.

Never confuse a click-to-vote poll on the internet for anything even remotely resembling a scientific study.

easyg
March 9, 2010, 03:24 PM
I've owned three Glocks so far and I have never had any problems from any of them, even the one I shoot with a Storm Lake conversion barrel.

Boats
March 9, 2010, 03:26 PM
I like the emphatic nature of "no way in hell" 26% blah blah.

Learn something about non-scientific polling. Self-selected reporters detailing problems skew towards problems being reported. The 26% are not representative of a large fraction of all Glock owners who exist, or have internet access, or who are members of THR, or even members who care enough to vote in this thread. they merely decided to participate.

It's similar to the internet phenomenon that gives 1911 pistols a bad reliability rap--mostly people who have problems post about their trouble children. There are millions of trouble free ones out there just quietly serving their owners.

So yes, there is a way in hell that 26% of the Glock owners participating in this particular thread have experienced problems of some sort.

Glocks singlehandedly introduced the term "limp wristing" to the larger shooting community. This type of shooter induced error is way more common on Glocks than on any other design of auto pistol. It alone counts for most of the "failures" I have ever seen on Glocks. Defenders of the design say limp wristing is the shooter's fault, others ridicule the notion of a "combat" pistol having to be held perfectly to avoid jamming it.

easyg
March 9, 2010, 04:05 PM
I like the emphatic nature of "no way in hell" 26% blah blah.

You hate Glocks and have said so many times.
So why did you even post on a thread directed at Glock users?

Be honest....it just burns you up that Glocks are so damn reliable and it drives you crazy.
So crazy that you can't pass up responding on a Glock thread even though you don't even carry or shoot Glocks!

This is too funny!!!:D

Boats
March 11, 2010, 11:17 AM
I hate Glocks, but I hate disinformation even more. Someone in this thread doesn't have the slightest understanding of polling, either scientific ones based upon mathematics, or non-scientific ones based upon self-selection.

FYI, I have at various times on various forums given the Glock 17 its due as one of the top ten pistols of all time. The G20 is pretty darn cool too, even if still misshaped. That said, they aren't perfect and they are not for everyone, so I am going to do as I please in response to the Glock cheerleaders who stray over from kool-aid talk.com

If that bums you out, there's always General Glocking for all your self-affirmation needs about your pistol choices.

RobMoore
March 11, 2010, 11:37 AM
I never had a problem with my Glocks for the three years I owned them. I liked how they felt, and how they shot, compared to the Berettas, SIGs, and HKs I was raised and trained on.

Then one day S&W came to my range for a product demo, and I shot about 1000 rounds through the whole M&P line.

Ignorance was bliss.

swampboy
March 11, 2010, 11:54 AM
Ive never had a problem out of one but a friend of mine knocked his g24 off the top of his gun safe when cleaning it hit the concrete floor and put a hole from the basement all the way through the roof of his house. I was in the room when it happened. Safe-Action . . right.. I will never buy or trust a glock because of that.
Erik M; Through researching the info over on GT, I see that the G24 didn't even come out until after the safety upgrades, so I find the incident you spoke of interesting. Not doubting, but I'm wondering if there was something else going on with that particular gun (a broken trigger safety spring combined with a super-light after-market trigger, maybe?) to cause an AD. If it was a totally stock gun in good repair, I find this disturbing.

BlayGlock
March 11, 2010, 11:57 AM
Nary a problem with the 4 I own.

easyg
March 11, 2010, 12:23 PM
I hate Glocks, but I hate disinformation even more.
So you have made it your personal mission in life to post in every Glock thread that you find in order to correct what you see as "disinformation".

Boats, you crack me up! :D

Sincerely,
Easy

jem375
March 11, 2010, 12:26 PM
Had 2 failure to feed problem with my G26, sold it and bought a CZ PO1, no problems now..

Bix
March 11, 2010, 12:39 PM
If you use them enough, they'll break. :)

The locking block pin on my G34 broke somewhere north of 15,000 rounds.

It's run aonther ~10,000 rounds at this point without any other parts breakages.

http://www.thehighroad.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=54944&d=1174054808

Hangingrock
March 11, 2010, 02:48 PM
I have three Glocks a G17, G19, and G21. The G21 I refer to as the “Polymer Brick” for its superb ergonomics. It’s just a bit too big. Were there mechanical problems none that I can recall.

JoeMal
March 11, 2010, 02:59 PM
G17, over 5k rounds, only 'problem' was my cousin limp wristed his first 2 rounds. Note he was 16 and had never fired a handgun before...so I'm assuming he was nervous. I didn't realize it was the problem until he did it the second time (First time I was busy picking my jaw up off the ground because my gun didn't fire). As soon as I told him to tighten up, he fired the rest of the mag off no problems.

bwsmith2850
March 11, 2010, 03:23 PM
I had some feeding problems with a G27. I took the offending magazine apart & gave it a good cleaning. It has run fine ever since.

I occasionally (when forced to use them) have had fail to fire with Blazer. I have had problems with them in every gun I have shot them in so I blame the ammunition for those.

huduguru
March 11, 2010, 03:26 PM
Bought a G26 not long ago. I had a light strike after about 100
rounds(barely dented the primer), reloaded the round and it fired. The 33 round mag I bought had some feeding issues(they are not always 100% in the G26).

Other than that, it was good for about 500 rounds before I traded it.

Awhile back I had a G19 that was real sensitive to limpwristing. Also
an older G17 that wouldn't lock the slide back with 3 different mags.

Other than that, no major issues, it's a great reliable weapon. ;)

Johnny R
March 12, 2010, 09:59 PM
Got a Glock 19. Never out of thousand of rounds though it have I had one issue. Had a XD subcompact 9mm that I cant say the same about( still a good tool). The glock isnt "pretty or fancy" by any stretch of the word but its damn relieable.

exiledrebel
March 13, 2010, 12:54 AM
Nope. I have a Gen 3 G27 that has been perfectly reliable. Not even a hint of a problem. I'm not even a big Glock fan, but the thing works every time, no fuss.

selinoid44
March 13, 2010, 08:26 AM
I have the Glock 27 sub compact love it, never had any issues. great gun.

RatDrall
March 13, 2010, 09:07 AM
My first Glock, a G31, was bought used. It malfunctioned a few times due to worn out springs. I replaced the recoil spring and all of the magazine springs and it was good to go for a few thousand rounds after that.

2ndamd
March 13, 2010, 01:28 PM
Had a G22 that the locking block broke/split. It still worked but, while shooting you could hear and feel the difference. Ordered the part on the internet and changed it out myself in a matter of two minutes.

jon86
March 13, 2010, 04:36 PM
I have have had ONE failure to feed with my glock 30, using speer gold dot 200 gr +p's. But that's probably because I took the brand new gun straight from the gunshop to the range, without lubing it. I've probably put another 800 rounds through it since then, and no problems at all.
My glock 17 has had about 1500 rounds with no problems.

rhawk14
March 16, 2010, 12:21 PM
I purchase a G23 twelve years ago and have never had a problem, until now. I started to carry full time about six months ago. As a result, my 13 round magazines are constantly loaded with 11 or 12 rounds. On my last trip to the range, the magazine springs were too weak to raise the tip of the round high enough to be chambered by the returning slide. I am in the process of stretching/replacing springs.

Zach S
March 16, 2010, 12:56 PM
Yes.

My first G17 broke a trigger spring. A rental G19 did as well. This same rental G19 also broke the takedown spring, launching a hot slide in front of the firing line. Happened to two customers' guns around that same time, one of which was just purchased.

My second G17 would not lock slide-lock reliably, even after adjusting my grip so that my thumb didnt rest on the slide stop. Said screw it, and went back to the old grip since it didnt slide lock anyway. I still do this to this day, so glocks and sigs dont slide-lock for me.

Temporarily lost the front sight for my G19. It was beat to crap and I planned on replacing it anyway. I later found it in the console of my car.

More than a few FTF's with weaker ammo, such as Atlanta Arms. A lot more than a few if firing weak-handed...

Philo_Beddoe
March 16, 2010, 01:03 PM
Yes I bought a used gen 2, constant stove pipes.

Sent it back to Glock, after getting it back from Glock, it still stovepiped at least 1 out 10 times.

Sold it, bought a CZ 75 and never looked back.

joe_security
March 16, 2010, 03:14 PM
My Gen-1 G22 has been 100% since I purchased it "factory refurbished" in 1999. I have fired 180 gr. ammo and no KB....Imagine that. The original magazine springs have gone soft compared to new ones and still no hint of trouble from this pistol. I find the rails ugly on the newer models so I stick with this one. The "Tri lux" night sights are dead but still glowing, some day they will get replaced.

easyg
March 16, 2010, 03:22 PM
Yes I bought a used gen 2, constant stove pipes.

Sent it back to Glock, after getting it back from Glock, it still stovepiped at least 1 out 10 times.

Sold it, bought a CZ 75 and never looked back.
How ironic....

I once had a CZ 75B .40 SA that had constant failure-to-ejects.
I eventually sold it, bought a Glock, and never looked back.

mljdeckard
March 16, 2010, 03:27 PM
I carried a G-22 for a few years, and I don't remember any malfunctions at all.

denfoote
March 17, 2010, 08:25 AM
The mag springs on my new G30SF are still so frakking tight that I still can't get all 10 rounds in!!

earlthegoat2
March 18, 2010, 03:58 PM
I had a Glock that choked on Wolf ammo after 200 rounds.

Unacceptable:rolleyes:

ForumSurfer
March 18, 2010, 04:22 PM
I have a problem with my Glock. It's horrendously ugly compared to my other firearms.
http://media.bigoo.ws/content/gif/smiles/smiles_13.gif
It works reliably and does it's job, so no complaints. Of course it's a gen4 and I've only put 500 rounds through it....

Nick5182
March 18, 2010, 04:48 PM
Never any mechanical problems with my G22. The girlfriend of a good buddy of mine was shooting it and kept limp-wristing it though, and that was causing FTE's. I think they're great guns and am planning on getting a G21SF and G30SF in the near future.

If you enjoyed reading about "Have you ever had problems with your Glock?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!