shootin in Indiana

PDA

duckhunter
January 20, 2003, 09:57 PM
hey guys

first time writer long time reader
I'm looking for any info on competition shooting in Indiana.i've looked around the internet and haven't found much.I've been shooting since I was 8,trap,skeet and target shooting (paper plates)and i love it. I hunt duck and upland game so i get all shotgunning I can handle. I was thinking of shooting .22 cal.
any info will help thx:confused:

If you enjoyed reading about "shootin in Indiana" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
garrettwc
January 20, 2003, 11:33 PM
duckhunter, what part of Indiana? If you can give us a region, southern, northern, Indy, etc. we can be of more help.

ACP230
January 20, 2003, 11:44 PM
The Red Brush Rifle Range outside Evansville has active programs in several disciplines. They also have a website, but I can't remember what it is right now.

garrettwc
January 20, 2003, 11:50 PM
Ask and ye shall receive ACP

Red Brush Range & Club (http://www.redbrush.org/)

duckhunter
January 21, 2003, 02:23 PM
northern Indiana around ft wayne

thx :D

redneck2
January 22, 2003, 07:25 PM
you don't say what you're lookin' for

in the Summer, I think the 3rd Sunday of each month...High Power at the Kosciusko Rifle and Pistol Club, Warsaw..re-check the date if interested

there's a Metallic sil. shoot in Knox (east of Warsaw 45 minutes) the first Sat of every month

pm me if interested and I'll get particulars

GLOCKT
January 23, 2003, 11:43 PM
Try these for some info.
www.isrpa.org
www.cihprs.org
Good luck!

Soap
January 24, 2003, 01:38 PM
How far are you willing to drive? They do IDPA, 3-gun, high power, skeet, trap, Bianchi, rimfire, etc. at Wildcat Valley. Its about 15 minutes north of Purdue.

If you enjoyed reading about "shootin in Indiana" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!