Republic Arms RAP 440 FTF Issues. HELP

PDA

peak1nc
February 6, 2010, 09:55 PM
I recently purchased this handgun. I loved it. I have shot probably 500 rounds through it with no issues whatsoever. On my last trip to the range, all of a sudden it would not feed. The bullet hit the bottom of the ramp and wedged itself there. I was able un-jamb it, I changed clips, and loaded another brand of ammo. Same result. the bullet hit the bottom of the feed ramp and would not load. I just got through with a thorough break down and clean/lube. Polished up the ramp, and put it together. I loaded a clip, tried to cycle a round, and it did the same thing once again. Any idea's on what could be happening here? Thanks for any help offered.

If you enjoyed reading about "Republic Arms RAP 440 FTF Issues. HELP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Republic Arms RAP 440 FTF Issues. HELP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!