Italian, FIE .22 cal Blank / Tear Gas Pistol

PDA

CalebJns
February 9, 2010, 11:07 PM
Ok guys, I have come across a nice little blank firing / tear gas .22 pistol Made in Italy, Imported by FIE (I guess from the markings on the side). It is a 7 shot "CLIP" fed...reminds me of a pellet gun type clip...insert the casings into the slots, it feeds from front to back, the top is a solid piece frame, does have an ejection port on the side, however, it does not rack backwards. Where the traditional hammer is usually located, it has a "hammer looking" piece that actually swings upward to allow the "CLIP" to come through the rear. The barrel is blocked off at the end, and it has "EXPRESS 7" on both of the grips. It is solid black, chrome (possibly nickle plated) trigger and "hammer/rear exit for clip" and the mock ejection port. Safety is on the right side in the grip. Grips are wood looking plastic. I have 2 of the original order forms with the gun...It originally came from Cherokee Institute in Kansas City, Missouri. However, I do not know the year, or anything else. I will do my best to get pictures up as soon as possible...will attempt to tomorrow (sometime during the busy day I have)...The paper work was signed by a Jack Martin...gun cost $19.00 with $1.00 shipping (from what I can tell)...I also seem to have the original box it was shipped in, however, no shipping dates on the box. Any help or info would be much appreciated...Again, it is a blank firing gun, so I am aware of the supply and demand aspect...not really looking for a sell, just an idea...
Thanks

Caleb Jones
Caleb_jns@yahoo.com

If you enjoyed reading about "Italian, FIE .22 cal Blank / Tear Gas Pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Ron James
February 11, 2010, 08:48 PM
If your looking for a value, I would say no more than 25 dollars. These things only sold for 5.00 when new.

Jim K
February 11, 2010, 10:22 PM
They were imported for quite a while and not being firearms were sold by mail order even after GCA 68. I strongly suspect that many of the customers would not have been able to buy a firearm legally, and they did turn up in crime (especially juvenile crime) fairly often. I don't know of any specific law to stop importation, but I have not seen them advertised in quite a while.

Jim

Mp7
February 14, 2010, 04:33 PM
you can buy them by the dozens used here
germany ... as these "things" were legal to carry
till they forbid that a few years ago.
Since these float around on auction
for very lil dollars.

RG3 is the common example.

a can of pocket OC does
20 x what those do ....

If you enjoyed reading about "Italian, FIE .22 cal Blank / Tear Gas Pistol" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!