Used SIG P226 prices...

PDA

bflobill_69
February 10, 2010, 02:18 PM
Thinking I might wanna pick one of these up. What should I expect to pay for a used on in good shape?

Don't see too many at the gun shops in Northcentral AZ, but sure if I take a drive down the hill to Phoenix I will see a few available...

Thankyou in advance,

Bflobill69

If you enjoyed reading about "Used SIG P226 prices..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Sapper771
February 11, 2010, 01:02 AM
Which Sig 226s are you referring to ? Newer milled slide sigs or the older stamped slide sigs ?
You can always look on gunbroker or gunsamerica and see about what they are going for, or you can pick up a blue book of gun values and get a decent round about cost on them.
I bought a well used W.German P226 for $600. Not a great deal , but the gun was calling for me, and I brought her home. GREAT PISTOL !
Numerous Sig owners will tell you that the West German/German (stamped slide) Sigs are the better of the bunch. I agree with them. There is just something about those old Sigs.

9mmepiphany
February 11, 2010, 01:11 AM
it was just a couple of weeks ago that there were LE trade-in 226s on the market for $399-$449. they had excellent internals, minimal wear on the rails and some holster were on the exterior. i had a friend buy 2 or them

wcoats
February 11, 2010, 10:17 PM
I just Picked up an older stamped slide SIG P226 for $499, and people at my local range told me this was a good deal.

hub
February 11, 2010, 10:35 PM
I bought a used one a few weeks ago for $450. It was made in 1999, in good shape with out much wear.

bflobill_69
February 12, 2010, 07:00 PM
Sorry, I was referring to the older LE models. I have heard great things about accuracy, durability and reliability of these guns...

Those prices seem really good for a used 226, they are much higher here where I am.

Thanks again for your input gang,

Bflobill69

If you enjoyed reading about "Used SIG P226 prices..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!