Florida Gun Works?

PDA

1911WB
February 10, 2010, 03:31 PM
Anyone do business with Florida Gun Works? They sell firearms, parts, and accessories. Just curious what are the positive and negative experiences? Thanks for any input. :) WB

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Gun Works?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
TeamPrecisionIT
February 10, 2010, 03:57 PM
Never even seen it and I used to live very close to there. Next time I go down there I can check it out if you haven't already. I should be down there again soon.

nalioth
February 10, 2010, 06:26 PM
Come on now, open a new tab and ask Uncle Google about "Florida Gun Works" . .

If that doesn't tell you what you want to know . . .

Robert
February 10, 2010, 06:29 PM
I have read some horrible stories about them. Enough so that I decided to not buy anything from them. A little Google search turned up a ton of bad reports.

W.E.G.
February 10, 2010, 06:29 PM
Better yet, run this search:

http://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&source=hp&q=florida+gun+works+rip+off&btnG=Google+Search

nwilliams
February 10, 2010, 06:31 PM
Never dealt with them myself and if you search the company on various gun forums you will probably understand why.

Not saying they can't be trusted, just saying they don't have a stellar reputation apparently.

OldMac
February 10, 2010, 06:37 PM
I started to order some makarov ammo from them but didn't follow through because of their odd and expensive shipping requirements. Never seen anything like it. Decided there were too many competitive options to deal with that.

Glock Holiday
February 10, 2010, 06:46 PM
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x42/Glockholiday/forrestgump.jpg
Run Forrest run...

rha600
February 10, 2010, 07:33 PM
eh, all you had to do is say it was in Miami...

If you enjoyed reading about "Florida Gun Works?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!