9MM Browning Hi Power

PDA

KevinR
February 10, 2010, 07:20 PM
Looked at one of these at a gun show this weekend. The one thing that I was not sure about was the (Assembled in Portugal) stamped on the slide

Can I take this gun home to mom ? LOL :p

If you enjoyed reading about "9MM Browning Hi Power" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tekarra
February 10, 2010, 08:14 PM
The parts are made by FN in Liege with assembly being done in Portugal. It is still a Browning Hi Power that will serve you well for many years.

earlthegoat2
February 10, 2010, 08:28 PM
The BHP has been assembled in Portugal since 1981 or 1982. There has been no rumored or documented issues with Hi Powers since the assembly has been moved there.

This is THE gun to bring home to mom. Beautiful with nice lines. I like the way it tapers from thin to wide as you go from the muzzle to the grip.

lechiffre
February 11, 2010, 02:49 AM
(Assembled in Portugal)

those are the best ones

Drail
February 11, 2010, 03:18 PM
A truly great design. Too bad John Browning did not live to see it go into production.

Vonderek
February 11, 2010, 03:19 PM
This is THE gun to bring home to mom. Beautiful with nice lines. I like the way it tapers from thin to wide as you go from the muzzle to the grip.

atraente!

OldCavSoldier
February 11, 2010, 03:48 PM
Whether in 9mm or .40S&W...you cannot go wrong with taking a Browning Hi-Power home to Mom!!! Of course, Dad may lust after it, so, take home two!!!

:-)

If you enjoyed reading about "9MM Browning Hi Power" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!