can handguns be too powerful??? LMAO

PDA

BruM
February 15, 2010, 01:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzri8dn7p0

If you enjoyed reading about "can handguns be too powerful??? LMAO" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
highlander 5
February 15, 2010, 01:11 PM
Have seen this many times,the guy is a moron and his buddies egging him on in the background aren't much sharper. Who in there right mind would put a rifle round that when fired out of a rifle will pound you senseless into a handgun that weighs 1/5 the weight of the rifle? The sad part is you can hear the pistol bouncing across the pavement.

shockwave
February 15, 2010, 01:24 PM
The rangemaster should have kicked the whole bunch out for unsafe handling. Firing line is no place for practical jokes and clowning around.

mgmorden
February 15, 2010, 01:50 PM
The rangemaster should have kicked the whole bunch out for unsafe handling. Firing line is no place for practical jokes and clowning around.

Not everywhere has a range master. The range I typically shoot at for example is a public unsupervised range provided by DNR. There's a rules sheet but following it is on the honor system (and truthfully, it's mostly just about keeping the range clean and throwing away your trash).

gwnorth
February 15, 2010, 02:00 PM
http://www.vincelewis.net/60magnum.html

While cool I suppose, I've never understood the very desire to build nor shoot something like this - just seems pointless to me.

I mostly shoot at Nat. Forest ranges, and there's nobody there to regulate anything nor anybody either. Still, never had any problems or asshats there either,...

GunsAreGood
February 26, 2010, 07:17 AM
That is still as funny today as the first time I watched it.

rha600
February 26, 2010, 08:18 AM
That video is so old the first time I saw it it was delivered to my house via pony express on a Betamax tape.

Al LaVodka
February 26, 2010, 08:32 AM
Was that a Scandium (Titanium) "J-frame" in .357 Mag.!?

Not to go off topic, but, the most obvious, dangerous, unsuppervised screwing-around was by cops -- now get this -- cross-firing at an indoor range from a few points down with their service pistols on my .22 target 'cause they thought it was funny to make bigger holes!

Al

atlanticfire
February 26, 2010, 08:39 AM
I also shoot at a range that is not supervised. I have left many times when there are unsafe practices happening. There is a time for goofing off, while handling and firing guns it not it.

If you enjoyed reading about "can handguns be too powerful??? LMAO" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!