RCBS Competition Powder Measure

PDA

chagasrod
February 19, 2010, 04:13 AM
I'm thinking about getting one. Does anyone recommend/Use this product?

Thanks again!!!

If you enjoyed reading about "RCBS Competition Powder Measure" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
sourdough44
February 19, 2010, 02:31 PM
Do you have any powder measure right now? What cartridges do you most plan to load? Are these for hunting,informal target, & plinking or is there some 'competition' involved. I don't have the price difference in front of me but some of the 'regular' powder measures work pretty good.

chagasrod
February 19, 2010, 02:48 PM
I Just sold my Loadmaster that had the damn discs and i'm getting a RCBS Pro 2000 that comes with the Uniflow system.
I Want to get another unit to go with my single stage setup.
I'll be reloading .45 Auto,9mm, & .223.
IDPA competition is my goal.

stork
February 19, 2010, 04:54 PM
If you're not going to go with any of the custom bench rest powder measures, I would highly recommend the Redding BR-3 combo. It comes with large and small capacity inserts and is boringly consistent, to a point where I usually just write down the measure setting when working with ball or flake powder.

FWIW

If you enjoyed reading about "RCBS Competition Powder Measure" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!