need info on Sendero SF

PDA

rozziboy18
February 21, 2010, 01:35 AM
im looking into droping some coin on one of these ba guys as a bench rifle for punching holes in paper just for fun and to add to the arsenal. if anyone here has or dose have one of these please let me know if it is werth the cash, is it accurate, reliable, modify-able, pros cons substatuites if any!
thanks

If you enjoyed reading about "need info on Sendero SF" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Welding Rod
February 21, 2010, 01:51 AM
I was going to buy one until I handled it in a gun shop. The stock has a very un-ergonomic grip. It is very fat and too close to the trigger. IMO it is really horrible.... never felt a stock that just seemed wrong before, much less this wrong.

I would recommend you handle one before ordering one up. You may find that you don't like the stock either.

berettashotgun
February 21, 2010, 03:52 AM
For what it is worth - I wasn't overly impressed with mine nor my brothers.
Those idiots at Remington cannot seem to get it right; I don't want a VERY nice bench/target/stand ( hence - Sendero ) rifle chambered in Ultramag calibers.
Please get a 260,7-08, 308, 6.5x55, 6PPC, or any actual target/bench caliber with a tight twist for caliber to go along with the long barrel - another gripe of mine - why not a 28"?
I do really like the stock design, no it ain't for for some but seems to work pretty good for a bench gun.
I would buy another one if it was in a caliber I liked.

If you enjoyed reading about "need info on Sendero SF" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!