smith wesson 640 pro series has no internal lock

PDA

kjtasker
February 22, 2010, 02:06 PM
First post, bear with me. It took me a while to get a straight answer to this, had to call smith and wait on hold while someone found out for me, so I figured I would share, the new smith wesson 640 and 632 pro series with dove tailed night sights and moon clip cut out most certainly does not have the infernal internal lock. I told my gunshop to get me atleast one, maybe two. Hope I saved someone some searching, there's some information to the contrary out there from people too lazy to call and find out.

Kyle

If you enjoyed reading about "smith wesson 640 pro series has no internal lock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MikePGS
February 22, 2010, 02:08 PM
The 442 pro is the same :)

duns
February 22, 2010, 02:34 PM
Seems a step in the right direction.

megatronrules
February 22, 2010, 06:29 PM
Thanks good info its my understanding the pro series 640 with out the night sights also has no lock as well.

If you enjoyed reading about "smith wesson 640 pro series has no internal lock" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!