Arisaka question

PDA

bdvw
February 23, 2010, 12:08 PM
I recently acquired an Arisaka type 44. Over all it's in very nice condition and fully functional. Unfortunately, it is missing the botton tang screw that screws upward behind the trigger gaurd. Does any one out there have one, or know of any place that one can be found, and is it the same size as the other Arisaka models? Thanks in advance for any help.

If you enjoyed reading about "Arisaka question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Curator
February 23, 2010, 01:48 PM
Try gunpartscorp, the old Numrich parts comapny on the web. I'm pretty sure the screw is the same on the M38

paintballdude902
February 23, 2010, 01:55 PM
^^^ im with him

Ian
February 23, 2010, 02:01 PM
Yep, I'm pretty sure the T44 was designed directly from the T38, and the back half should be identical.

I haven't ever bought form this guy, but he does have T38 trigger guard screws listed, for $5: http://berk1.tripod.com/

If you enjoyed reading about "Arisaka question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!