Mausers and Mini-Mausers CHEAP

PDA

ArmedBear
February 23, 2010, 08:04 PM
The new CDNN catalog just came out on line.

Zastava (Remington 798/799) rifles are available CHEAP. Get them while they last, if you have always wanted one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Mausers and Mini-Mausers CHEAP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
mickeydim468
February 23, 2010, 08:38 PM
Can I ask a stupid question?

What is a CDNN catalog?

Mikey!

Uncle Mike
February 23, 2010, 08:53 PM
What is a CDNN catalog?

CDNN Sports Inc. it is a wholesale(distributor) firearms and accessories company out of Abilene Texas, you must be a FFL to order firearms or associated(frames, ect.) items from them but can order any non-firearm/NFA item from them without a FFL, you just wont get the dealer discount.

HankC
February 23, 2010, 08:58 PM
you must be a FFL to order firearms or associated(frames, ect.) items from them
Non-FFL can order and ship to a FFL. I just received my 799 Mini Mauser from them. They are Remington 798 and 799 clearance. Great price. By the way, is the 799 gas vent hole adequate? looks mighty small to me.

mickeydim468
February 23, 2010, 08:59 PM
Thanks Mike!

NG VI
February 23, 2010, 09:00 PM
Or you can just buy something and have it shipped to the FFL of your choice, they've usually got some great stuff, lots of less common things as well.

mickeydim468
February 23, 2010, 09:09 PM
do they have a website?

Uncle Mike
February 23, 2010, 09:20 PM
CDNN Website....http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

Hopefully he knew what I meant with the FFL ordering info....:neener:

Shadow 7D
February 23, 2010, 09:46 PM
Unless your FFL is like some in my town, they will be happy to do the transfer for 75, and then charge another 75 for handling,

Yeah, if you're not a FFL, you need to go you your dealer to order, Lots of other deal too, check out the S&W police trade ins.

ArmedBear
February 23, 2010, 10:01 PM
Yeah, I can't help with the local transfer part, but I wanted to post this because there have been several posts lately asking about the things, or about 7.62x39mm bolt guns in general.

Here's where you get the catalog: http://www.cdnninvestments.com/dowournewcat.html

The 7.62x39 Mini Mauser is $399, no sights. I've never really understood why I'd want a bolt gun that shoots the AK round, but a lot of people do. Must be different hunting scenarios.:)

NG VI
February 23, 2010, 10:56 PM
When I ordered from them in the past, I called up, placed my order, then my FFL sent them his information so they had the shipping info, and he charged me I believe twenty per item to transfer, except that there were three at the time and so he charged me either thirty or forty in all, I think thirty actually.

75 for a transfer? Time to get your FFL and go to town.

Shadow 7D
February 24, 2010, 12:12 AM
Naw, the 150 was only at that place, don't order or do transfers through them, I got another place that is MUCH quicker, and a kitchen table who live close to me that does transfer $10 for a 4X77, so for like 5 guns,

Naw, their point is you save $20 just ordering through them...

If you enjoyed reading about "Mausers and Mini-Mausers CHEAP" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!