CA ammo sales post 2011

PDA

Jefferson Herb
February 24, 2010, 02:09 AM
I started this thread to allow others to post what they've encountered in mail order or online purchases.I fear that prices will soar just like before once this law is in effect,because we will be at the mercy of companies,buisness,and regulators.
I think that there will be another run of Resident TAXPAYERS leaving and taking their money with them,and I'm thinking that in 5yrs.....
When Ronnie Barrett made His statement known,I called in support of His decision.It takes a lot of nerve to make such a statement,and do what He did concerning the LAPD..[ok be nice]and If I could afford such a nice Rifle,would have bought a .416 ....
With that in mind,I would like to know which buisness are going to refuse to sell after Feb2011,and if refusal will include LEA's.I think its important to spend your money where your interests lie.I realize LEO's have a difficult job,but It's time for them to stand up and be counted.
Note: My Relitaves are up in arms over the bill introduced in Washington,and Ca is to blame by some for that.
If you look,I claim to be a Citizen of USA,and Resident of Jefferson State;in mind anyway. stateofjefferson.com check it out

If you enjoyed reading about "CA ammo sales post 2011" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
February 24, 2010, 09:48 AM
No plan, see http://thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=270671

Possibly better for General.

If you enjoyed reading about "CA ammo sales post 2011" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!