front globe sights

PDA

josh...just josh
February 24, 2010, 12:21 PM
Are any of guys using a front globe sight? I have a TC hawken that I just put a rear peep sight on (which is great) and I was thinking that a globe sight would be the next step. Do they really help accuracy? I use this for deer hunting and I am concerned that it might make quick shots hard.

If you enjoyed reading about "front globe sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Mr_Pale_Horse
February 24, 2010, 02:09 PM
I never tried to hunt with mine. They really cover up alot and restrict field of view. I think they are best for target work.

azyogi
February 24, 2010, 02:31 PM
Depends on what type of hunting, for still hunting and drives they might slow you some. For stands or blinds the extra accuracy will help. I put an Unkle Mikes with replaceable inserts on my T/C Renagade and I really like it.

josh...just josh
February 24, 2010, 03:43 PM
I think that i am just going to skip them, I like the way they look and the extra accuracy would be nice, but at hunting ranges I'm already as accurate as my hawken can be I think

TomADC
February 24, 2010, 05:55 PM
Only on my Sharps and it came with two dirrerent types and a bunch of inserts for the sights.

If you enjoyed reading about "front globe sights" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!