Brunton Optics

PDA

grubbylabs
February 25, 2010, 10:21 PM
I bought a Brunton range finder in September and it quit working soon after archery season. I was in a shop to day and they said that bruntions had a great warranty and that if I took it to the dealer I bought it from they should replace it right then. Well the store that I bought it from has given me nothing but problems with every return I have had. So skeptically I went in to day and to my surprise they handed me a new one. The guy who owns the shop I was at told me that if they are a brunton dealer they have to agree to take returns like that. I think he said they had a life time warranty.

If you enjoyed reading about "Brunton Optics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
shaggy430
February 25, 2010, 10:30 PM
I've got a Brunton 4x scope on a muzzleloader. It has worked well for me and was dirt cheap. I'd buy from them again.

If you enjoyed reading about "Brunton Optics" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!