new acquisition

PDA

backwoodzboy
February 26, 2010, 12:04 PM
I did a little trading about a week ago. I traded my trusty M700 Remington SPS-V for something different. I ended up with an AR type, 1000 rounds and 10 clips, a 10/22 with side folder and 4 25 round clips with scope, and a Model 70 Winchester in .300 win-mag, with a Nikon Buckmaster 3-9x40 scope. My questions are, How can I find the production year for my rifle? Can I find a dropping floor plate mag and trigger guard for this and and install it as easy as a M700 Remington?

If you enjoyed reading about "new acquisition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
P.B.Walsh
February 26, 2010, 12:12 PM
Wait, you only traded an SPS-V and got all of that!!

Deal of the year.....

backwoodzboy
February 26, 2010, 12:33 PM
Well the SPS-V was cradled in a Choat Ultimate Varmiter stock and had a Burris XTR scope with signature rings. I also threw in 150 rounds of handloaded ammo and the drag bag. I had installed an oversized bolt knob as well. I think it was kinda even up, but the guy I traded with he thinks he might have came up short, a little.

shaggy430
February 26, 2010, 01:06 PM
Wait, you only traded an SPS-V and got all of that!!

Deal of the year.....

Agreed. Will you go with me to the dealership when I get my next truck?

backwoodzboy
February 26, 2010, 01:32 PM
You want me to bring my gun? LOL!!!!

Hammerhead6814
February 26, 2010, 01:50 PM
I'm with these guys backwoodzboy, you know how to bargain! Any chance you could help me with my mortgage?

backwoodzboy
February 26, 2010, 02:06 PM
That will most definetly require me to bring my gun, lol!!!! A friend told me one time, sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear eat you.

If you enjoyed reading about "new acquisition" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!