Sig p226 holster for light bearing gun?

PDA

Quacker Jacker
February 27, 2010, 03:55 PM
I'm having a hard time finding many holsters to fit a p226 that will accomodate a rail mounted light on the gun. I have a blackhawk sherpa paddle holster that I really like for my uses with this gun. Only thing is they don't make one that will fit a light bearing pistol unless you are using the nighthawk xiphos light, but I'll be using a streamlight TLR-1.

Does anyone know of a similar holster that will work good with a light bearing sig p226? I'm not interested in a drop leg tactical holster. I'd love something similar to the blackhawk serpa paddle. Maybe someone knows of one that I haven't seen.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig p226 holster for light bearing gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
notbubba
February 28, 2010, 05:16 AM
http://www.blade-tech.com/Holsters-w-Tactical-Light-c-280.html

Ragnar Danneskjold
February 28, 2010, 05:39 AM
The only thing I can offer is that I have the Serpa holster for a Glock with the Xiphos light, and I find the Xiphos to be an outstanding weapon light. You could always just get the holster and change over to the Xiphos.

Rainman76
February 28, 2010, 05:59 AM
Well depends on your use? If for a duty belt/Gun you can look at Safariland for a good holster I know the Sheriffs near me use Sig 226 in .40 and they all have the Safariland 6004/6300 versions.

I have seen a few leather ones but very rare. If Kydex someone already pointed out Blade tech for a good one.

If you enjoyed reading about "Sig p226 holster for light bearing gun?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!