Hornady LNL followed me home

PDA

MattTheHat
February 27, 2010, 08:23 PM
I spent the day cleaning up the garage and started to set up a new LNL press I picked up Friday. I'm currently using a 550B setup that I'll be re-homing soon.

I haven't loaded anything yet, but almost have everything setup and ready to spit out some 9mm. First impression is that it's a very nice press. I really like the way the do the primer feed/seating system. The interchangeable powder measuring drum is pretty slick too.

I reload for about a dozen calibers. I'm gonna go broke buying those darned LNL bushings for all those dies. :(

-Matt

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady LNL followed me home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Walkalong
February 27, 2010, 08:26 PM
I'm gonna go broke buying those darned LNL bushings for all those dies.I feel your pain. I just recently replaced my old Projector with an LNL, and I reload many calibers too.

Congrats on the LNL. I am sure you will like it. We need a follow up after a few hundred rounds. :)

thorn-
February 28, 2010, 12:40 PM
If money is tight, you don't have to purchase bushings for all your dies. You can just lock the o-rings at the proper height, and unscrew them from the bushings. Not as convenient for sure... but it's less initial spending.

thorn

MattTheHat
February 28, 2010, 12:53 PM
Thanks, thorn. I thought of that too, but that's gonna get old pretty quickly. Imo go ahead and purchase about 20 of those suckers.

-Matt

Walkalong
February 28, 2010, 01:30 PM
I bought 40 now, and need another 10 pack.

UltimateReloader
February 28, 2010, 05:34 PM
Congrats- I'm sure you'll like it!

MattTheHat
February 28, 2010, 10:41 PM
I just took a quick inventory and need at least 40! Geeze!

-Matt

Walkalong
February 28, 2010, 10:55 PM
I bought em 10 at a time as I needed them. I still haven't loaded a couple calibers since getting the LNL, so they have not been set up yet.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady LNL followed me home" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!