Range Report on my New P220 Elite Dark and XDM 3.8 9mm

PDA

WRGADog
February 28, 2010, 07:58 PM
I took both guns to the range today and fired approximately 100 rounds through each. Both guns worked flawlessly. The sig has the best trigger and highest accuracy of any gun I have purchased right out of the box. Amazingly accurate, three inch groups at 25 feet were easy to achieve, and very low recoil for a 45. I really like this gun and will make it primary gun for travel, nightstand, and vehicle carry. Can't give up my PM9 as I prefer to pocket carry. The XDM also performed flawlessly, but shot a little high, but this is likely attributable to my aiming technique and was easily corrected . All in all I am very pleased with my newest acquisitions.

If you enjoyed reading about "Range Report on my New P220 Elite Dark and XDM 3.8 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Range Report on my New P220 Elite Dark and XDM 3.8 9mm" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!