M1A Vltor modstock for socom

PDA

skipbo32
March 1, 2010, 02:33 AM
does anyone know if Vltor makes this stock with the selector "cut-out" for the M14? every one that i have looked at does not provide the selector cut. on alamotactical.com they are advertiseing that there are two models....one with and one with out the selector cut. but this is the only site that has advertised this. i would call there store but nobody answers.

i was wanting a black one with maybe the EMOD upgrade. does anyone know how much better the EMOD butt stock is from the original?

thanks.

If you enjoyed reading about "M1A Vltor modstock for socom" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
skipbo32
March 1, 2010, 03:41 PM
update: i called vltor and they do make a version with the selector cut-out. i ordered one in black for my 22" barrel standard m1a. im gunna put a dummy selector switch in the stock. should look pretty wicked.

If you enjoyed reading about "M1A Vltor modstock for socom" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!