Wow! Primers and powder on the shelf...

PDA

COgunner
March 1, 2010, 05:44 PM
...at my local Sportsman's Warehouse (CO Springs). Winchester primers were $3.19/100 and 4064 was $24.99. First time I've seen rifle primers in many months. I even left a few for my fellow reloaders. :D

If you enjoyed reading about "Wow! Primers and powder on the shelf..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
gdcpony
March 1, 2010, 06:57 PM
Better grab them at that price! Primer under $4/bow here are not common anymore.

Bass Ackwardz
March 1, 2010, 07:03 PM
I guess I should feel lucky. Both the LGS that I frequent always have at least 5k of primers I am looking for on the shelf. That goes for powder too, albeit in 1lb cans, no 8lb'ers.

Bass

parker51
March 1, 2010, 07:48 PM
The range out at Pungo (Virginia Beach, VA) had CCI Large Pistol primers last weekend for $32.00 for 1K. This is the first time I've found primers around here for under $48 since the election. I too left some for my fellow reloaders (but not many). ;-)

If you enjoyed reading about "Wow! Primers and powder on the shelf..." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!