Putting Pitty Trip on Wife

PDA

WALKERs210
March 2, 2010, 01:10 AM
Got to go into hospital tomorrow morning for surgery that's going to have me down for six to 8 weeks. Started off just hinting about some of the sales that Caebra has going and at least while I'm recouping I could have something to keep busy. Yea I know its wrong to play on wife's feelings but I figure its part of the game. Just can't deciede onth 58New Army , 1860 Revolver or what. Yes I'm gonna play this for as much as possible. Might even try for a rifle kit to build. Just have wife put plastic wrap around the bed area to catch wood shaving, stains, and the little screws. Anyone think I'm a bad boy for playing this up. and the one's that agree with me which one would you suggest.

If you enjoyed reading about "Putting Pitty Trip on Wife" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MICHAEL T
March 2, 2010, 01:30 AM
Go for it Get a rifle kit and take your time 6 to 8 weeks Want it just right.

Matt-J2
March 2, 2010, 08:48 AM
Not real smart, IMO.
Telling her you need something to keep you busy means she's going to give you a to-do list, not a gun! :p

scythefwd
March 2, 2010, 09:23 AM
If you use it on here, she will return the favor and use it on you. I have yet to meet a woman who couldn't lay a monster guilt trip.... I just don't have a guilty conscience so it doesn't have any effect on me.

oldpuppymax
March 2, 2010, 11:35 AM
A perfect way to find out just how much your wife likes you...that is, if you really want to know.

sundance44s
March 2, 2010, 11:39 AM
I wonder how she will deal with the pile of wood chips with you widdleing on a rifle stock ....
I think one of the revolver kits would be better suited for a home bound recovery .
smaller mess for her to clean up .

BCRider
March 2, 2010, 12:52 PM
....widdleing on a rifle stock

Um... around here that would imply that you'd be making a puddle by pissin' on the stock. 'Round these parts we "whittle" OUR stocks and avoid the need for cleaning up with buckets and sponges..... :D

sundance44s
March 2, 2010, 01:41 PM
Words do change depending on where you are at ...I noticed while in Boston ..they eat Pee can pie ..down south we use pecans in our pie .
I always wondered how long they let the pee stay in the can before they cook it .

If you enjoyed reading about "Putting Pitty Trip on Wife" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!