Great Volquartsen service

PDA

3leggeddog
March 2, 2010, 02:23 PM
My friends ,I tried just having a Gun smith replace the sear in my Ruger Mark II slabside target for a to a custom one to reduce the trigger pull weight . The trigger didnít work right, so I call a Nic Volquartsen at the Sales + Tech. dept. [I now believe that some dirt had gotten into the trigger spring] I told him Iím trying to shoot in a Bullseye league and I needed a 2-2/12 lb . trigger. Nic suggest that I send him my lower half and he would install the Accurizing Kit and tune it to about 2lbs. pull! I ask if I could use the stock trigger, which it happen to work good the way it was, he left it in. I regret not getting the the extended ďMag ReleaseĒ + the extended Slide Release. If I had to do over again , Iíd by the complete Kit! I didnít.
I must say that now my trigger is really smooth, the reset is short, it breaks at a hair over 2 lbsÖ.
I now see that Volquartsen has good Video instillation guide for the kit. If you have a problem installing the kit, call Nic, I sure heíll help, he did me! They will install + tune for $45.00 labor if you want to go that way!

If you enjoyed reading about "Great Volquartsen service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Great Volquartsen service" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!