Unit Conversion iPhone App

PDA

LemmyCaution
March 10, 2010, 11:46 AM
Does anyone know of an iPhone app that will convert avoirdupois grains to SI units? I'm looking to convert grains to grams. The unit converter I'm using (Converter) doesn't do it and none of the conversion utilities are very good at listing what, exactly, they convert. They usually just say 'over 400 units supported.'

Thanks.

-LC

If you enjoyed reading about "Unit Conversion iPhone App" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LemmyCaution
March 10, 2010, 12:15 PM
I answered my own question.

For the record, Measures - Unit and Currency Converter supports avoirdupois grains (among many other units). It's $0.99.

rcmodel
March 10, 2010, 12:23 PM
I can think of no reason any reloader would want to convert grains to grams.

Only folks I know of who weigh things in grams are dope dealers. :D

rc

jcwit
March 10, 2010, 12:30 PM
Some of those cheap electronic scales being sold for $5/$10 bucks weigh in grams not in grains.

Not saying thats the case here, just a thought.

R.W.Dale
March 10, 2010, 12:46 PM
My cheapie scale weighs in grams, grains, oz and carats

jcwit
March 10, 2010, 01:44 PM
Some do, some don't. There in lies the problem.

My inexpensive ($39.00) scale weighs in grains also. Measures out to 2 decimal points (0.00) and is off a couple of hundredths but repeats perfect.

mrjitters
March 13, 2010, 07:38 AM
What's an iphone? ;)

JimKirk
March 13, 2010, 09:14 AM
A phone that you put to your eye rather than your ear... works good for people that have shot too many guns with out ear muffs...;)

FAS1
March 13, 2010, 09:21 AM
MultiConvert - FREE

If you enjoyed reading about "Unit Conversion iPhone App" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!