First Supressor Suggestions

PDA

Mot45acp
March 10, 2010, 11:12 AM
I am looking for a supressor for centerfire rifles. I am leaning towards a YHM 7.62 but have concerns.
The rifles I am looking to supress are:

FN PBR in .308WIN with 18" barrel that is threaded 5/8" X 20. The problem is YHM adapters are 5/8" X 24. I dont really want to cut and re-thread the barrel. Can I make a bushing adapter and maintain concentricity? Baffle strike concerns?

M1A Scout. YHM states there adapter will not work with 18.5" barrels. You end up loosing your front sight. Is there a way around this?

Various ARs in 5.56. The ability to use one supressor in 7.62 and 5.56 is whats drawing me to Yankee Hill.

Are there other suggestions? I would like one supressor for the rifles mentioned above. I am open to other brands.

Thanks in advance.
Mot

If you enjoyed reading about "First Supressor Suggestions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
LiquidTension
March 10, 2010, 11:49 AM
The Innovative Arms "Solution" can comes with inserts for 3 different thread pitches.

http://www.innovativearms.com/aboutus.html

If you enjoyed reading about "First Supressor Suggestions" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!