DIA CCW question

PDA

WYO
November 21, 2003, 05:14 PM
I have to drive down to Denver to pick up someone at the airport this weekend, and I probably will park in the garage at DIA. I have been avoiding the garage at DIA since 9/11 because of the “security screening” at the entrance. Can anyone tell me what type of hassles, if any, they are receiving from the garage security people when transporting firearms either in locked containers or legally CCW’d (WY and CO have reciprocity now)?

If you enjoyed reading about "DIA CCW question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
motorep
November 21, 2003, 05:18 PM
I've never encountered any security outside the terminal. There are signs on all the doors as you walk into the unsecured terminal that say no loaded firearms beyond this point. You make the decision.

WYO
November 21, 2003, 05:32 PM
Thanks. Leaving it in the vehicle is fine. I just don't like to make a long drive without something in the car.

Mal H
November 21, 2003, 05:36 PM
:D

Reading the title, I was wondering why on earth you would even consider carrying a concealed weapon into the Defense Intelligence Agency. :)

WYO
November 22, 2003, 05:32 AM
That sounds too much like an oxymoron to mess with that, Mal H.

If you enjoyed reading about "DIA CCW question" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!