Hornady ergonomic roller handles are available for pre-order

PDA

UltimateReloader
March 11, 2010, 12:39 AM
Hello all- I've had quite a few of you ask about the Hornady Ergonomic Roller handles, and they haven't been available for a while.

Well, I do have a batch I'm working on that are available for pre-order here:
http://ultimatereloader.com/?p=340

From that page:
Update: 03/10/2010 Now available for order! Items will start shipping by 03/19/2010 (hopefully before)

**I don't have bullet trays available yet, but I'm working on it.

Thanks!
Gavin

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady ergonomic roller handles are available for pre-order" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jesse Heywood
March 11, 2010, 12:58 PM
So that's where the crank handles on my lathe disappeared to! :evil:

They do look nice.

ole farmerbuck
March 11, 2010, 01:08 PM
I took my press handle off and stuck in in the hole on my pickup bumper and put a bend in it! Works nice but i might have to try this.

Walkalong
March 11, 2010, 01:32 PM
I used a big vise to bend mine. Worked out well. I bent mine lower, to mimic the old Projector.

bfoosh006
March 12, 2010, 11:55 PM
No offense, but

Guys, please don't rain on his design. While I applaud your ingenuity......let him have his day. He is someone trying to improve on a design. Don't squash the inventive spirit.

(please post your discoveries in another thread)

Just my 2 cents

thorn-
March 13, 2010, 02:42 AM
Placed my order last night. I've always envied the roller handle that Dillon offers for their machines, and can't wait to for the package to arrive. :)

thorn

Glock20
March 22, 2010, 08:31 PM
The roller handle I ordered arrived today! Thanks Gavin.

Roccobro
March 25, 2010, 01:59 PM
Can we get just the handle? I built my bench based on the original arm so that has to stay.

Justin

UltimateReloader
March 28, 2010, 12:16 AM
Roccobro- Can you elaborate on what you mean by "just the handle" ?

You shouldn't have a problem with the bend in the arm- it will clear any bench as long as the edge of the bench is straight (not curved around press or anything non-standard like that).

Thanks,
Gavin

mongoose33
March 28, 2010, 12:45 AM
I think he means can the roller handle be attached to the original straight handle?

Roccobro
March 28, 2010, 03:58 AM
Yes, thank you Mongoose. That is what I meant.

Gavin- Rereading my post I was not clear on the part I was asking about. Also, I know your bent arm would "clear" the bench. I just have the height of the bench set up for the lowest part of the stroke to be just right.

Justin

thorn-
March 28, 2010, 02:15 PM
My roller handle arrived Friday afternoon.... very pleased with it. It's a lot more comfortable, and though it may just be in my head - it seems as if it takes less effort to get more leverage. Definitely recommended.

thorn

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady ergonomic roller handles are available for pre-order" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!