current C&R ffl application cost

PDA

gidaeon
March 12, 2010, 12:00 PM
Is C&R application fee still $30 in 2010? The forms ATF sent me do not mention the cost, fill in the blank. I'll be happy if its still 30 after all these years I found 7 year old threads stating $30.

If you enjoyed reading about "current C&R ffl application cost" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Big Russ
March 12, 2010, 12:04 PM
I just got my C&R license last month, and the fee is still $30 for 3 years.

gidaeon
March 12, 2010, 12:11 PM
Great. thanks.

If I pay by CC under my own name do I still fill out the, "I am paying the application fee for the Following Person, Corp, Partnership.." section.

Put my own name in or leave in blank?

OcelotZ3
March 15, 2010, 06:20 PM
Anyone have any examples of C&R licensing time?

My application went in 5 weeks ago and still nothing... They did charge my credit card within a few days however.

Mxracer239y
March 15, 2010, 08:05 PM
I got mine about a week ago. It was four weeks, though I have yet to receive all of my information.

Ocelot, seeing as we sent them in at about the same time, you can probably expect yours soon.

sonick808
March 15, 2010, 08:52 PM
I sent my paperwork and $30 USPS money order on Feb 3. License arrived on March 2.

From what i heard this is an anomaly. I had just gotten my CCW so maybe my background check was still fresh....

19-3Ben
March 15, 2010, 08:59 PM
Back in summer of 2008 I got my C&R. From the day that I mailed out the application to the day I received the license in my mailbox was 2 weeks exactly.

teddy52food
March 15, 2010, 09:51 PM
On the forms that I got, it was on the top of one of the back pages.

If you enjoyed reading about "current C&R ffl application cost" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!