Nationwide Mail in to Obama and others..

PDA

sandkicker
March 17, 2010, 06:17 PM
I'm not supporting this guy's website or business since I have no personal experience with it... however, the "Don't Tread On Me" Campaign he advocates may be something you may want to consider. It's "different".

http://www.frontsight.com/Dont-Tread-On-Me.asp

If you enjoyed reading about "Nationwide Mail in to Obama and others.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
dovedescending
March 18, 2010, 04:08 PM
I'm in. Anybody else?

MisterMike
March 18, 2010, 04:35 PM
Apart from general concern about the President's leanings on gun control, why is this not contrary to THR's prohibition against politics? The guy who's promoting this is in the self-defense training business, but I don't see anything pertaining to gun rights.

tincanhunter
March 18, 2010, 08:07 PM
Careful....if you give him your email address, you'll wind up with more solicitations than you can handle. Already made that mistake.

defjon
March 18, 2010, 08:07 PM
What do you think this free prize is?

hso
March 18, 2010, 11:11 PM
I have to agree that the Front Sight objective is not specific enough to be firearms related.

I'd recommend a thread in Activism Discussion be opened to look at how to apply this specifically to gun owner's rights.

If you enjoyed reading about "Nationwide Mail in to Obama and others.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!