New member \ project saiga conversion

PDA

reloadergriz
March 18, 2010, 03:05 PM
Hello to all .. here a pic' of my latest project .. It is a 22"
chrome lined .308 semi auto Ruskie now in a tactical configuration ..
I have (2) other pic's under another posting that are 'updated more ..

If you enjoyed reading about "New member \ project saiga conversion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
War Squirrel
March 18, 2010, 04:20 PM
Freakin' beautiful man. Love to see AK pattern rifles in larger calibers. I see you added a peep sight as well! How well does it work? Post more pics! :D

reloadergriz
March 18, 2010, 04:28 PM
Freakin' beautiful man. Love to see AK pattern rifles in larger calibers. I see you added a peep sight as well! How well does it work? Post more pics! :D
Hi War Squirrel .. Your comment(s) are most welcomed and appreciated ! .. if you just click on my name , it should bring up my other post where it shows (2) upgraded Photo's of the same rifle .
.. about the peep , it was great !

hso
March 18, 2010, 04:32 PM
Nice job.

Did you find moving the trigger easy or annoying?

reloadergriz
March 18, 2010, 04:44 PM
Hi HSO .. Thankyou for your comment ! .. Actually i found it a combination of both .. Like undertaking any other venture, once you've done it , you can usually breeze through it next time around ..

Art Eatman
March 18, 2010, 04:56 PM
Aw, lots of opinions here. Some of them even have merit. :D

Nice job of work...

reloadergriz
March 18, 2010, 05:24 PM
Aw, lots of opinions here. Some of them even have merit. :D

Nice job of work...
Thankyou Admin' ! .. I will admit that 'whiners' have way too much time on their hands imho .

buy guns
March 18, 2010, 05:25 PM
Looks great! I recently bought a 7.62 that I can't wait to convert.

reloadergriz
March 18, 2010, 05:34 PM
Thankyou Buy Guns ! .. may I ask are you buying it in X39 0r nato (X51 ) & what barrel length ? ..
Please keep me 'in the loop'

buy guns
March 18, 2010, 07:03 PM
x39 (I forgot they also come in x51). It has the 16" barrel. I'll post pics whenever it's done but that probably won't be for awhile.

reloadergriz
March 18, 2010, 07:47 PM
x39 (I forgot they also come in x51). It has the 16" barrel. I'll post pics whenever it's done but that probably won't be for awhile.
sounds good to me and a fun shooter too ! ..The prices are much better & the ammo also

If you enjoyed reading about "New member \ project saiga conversion" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!