any TNPrs? or tactical shooters

PDA

vampire847
March 18, 2010, 03:10 PM
Any run n' gun tactical shooters out there?
and if you don't know what TNP is... its the nutnfancy project which is a very good review and how too video project on youtube that I am addicted to even though i disagree with a lot of things he says about his systems

If you enjoyed reading about "any TNPrs? or tactical shooters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
hso
March 18, 2010, 03:34 PM
If you go down to Competition you'll find 3-gun and tac course folks aplenty.

bomb dropper
March 18, 2010, 09:30 PM
haha I watch him too. I always sit and argue at my screen like he will hear me. yea he gets out and video tapes his outings but that doesn't make him an expert.

jakeiscrazy
March 18, 2010, 10:51 PM
I like him, he does great reviews. I do sometimes disagree with him but overall he promotes good practices: CC, being prepared, accountablity, safety the great outdoors, parenting, etc.... all things I like.

Fezwig
March 19, 2010, 07:30 AM
What's not to like, right? More bikini girls would be nice though...
I dig that he doesn't try to act like he is an expert. Most of his stuff seems to be pretty practical and thought out, even when I don't always agree.

Fezwig

dom1104
March 19, 2010, 08:33 AM
"You DID have another blade on you, you're holding out. Dudes, totally tactical. oh ho ho ho Cold Steel Baby Gurkha Rajah Lawman, RIGHTEOUS. I Prefer anything duracoated, I would duracoat my dog if I could."

He is.... interesting. Definatly not from my part of the country, Dudicles.

If you enjoyed reading about "any TNPrs? or tactical shooters" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!