Gun store recomendation.

PDA

Hatterasguy
March 19, 2010, 09:23 PM
http://local.yahoo.com/info-10603354-bethany-firearms-incorporated-bethany

Bethany Firearms Incorporated

The owner Chris is a good guy and EXTREMLY fair. His ammo prices are fantastic, he was within cents of Walmart and Cabala's sales prices, and frankly I'd rather support a small business than the big box stores. My friend did an FFL transfer through him and he said it was a fair price and simple.

For example he wanted $85 for a 200 round box of American Eagle XM193, Cabalas is $76 when they have it. For me it costs me more than the difference in gas to drive to Cabalas, and I rather keep the little guy in business.

He also quoted me a cash price on a 92FS that was extremly good, he earned my business on that. When I get my pistol permit in a couple of weeks I'll buy one from him.

All of us in CT should give this guy our business, its a small shop that you would drive right by if you didn't know was their.

If you enjoyed reading about "Gun store recomendation." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
If you enjoyed reading about "Gun store recomendation." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!