Medgirl,still active on this forum?

PDA

Brother in Arms
March 20, 2010, 01:47 AM
Hey everyone I am back to THR after a very long time and I was wondering if my old highroad freind is still active on this forum? Sent a PM but haven't heard back from her.

Thanks
Brother in Arms

If you enjoyed reading about "Medgirl,still active on this forum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
happygeek
March 20, 2010, 01:56 AM
There's women on this forum?

kingpin008
March 20, 2010, 02:06 AM
Brother - if you pull up her profile, it will tell you when she was last logged in. Have you tried that?

nalioth
March 20, 2010, 03:39 AM
Do you honestly think posting a thread is gonna work, if she doesn't respond to private messages?

DeepSouth
March 20, 2010, 04:52 AM
Last Activity: March 3, 2010 07:34 PM

http://www.thehighroad.org/member.php?u=23166

ChronoCube
March 20, 2010, 04:54 AM
Do you honestly think posting a thread is gonna work, if she doesn't respond to private messages?

Maybe another member has had contact with her recently...

Zoidberg523
March 20, 2010, 04:56 AM

Have you considered the possibly that, failing to get ahold of his friend, and correctly assuming that we do not all telepathically share his concern, he decided to seek help in locating her? :neener:

danprkr
March 20, 2010, 08:07 AM

What Zoidberg said.

Also, I don't always check my pms, but I guarantee you that if I saw my name in the subject line I'm checking that thread!

statelineblues
March 20, 2010, 09:27 AM
She's fine - just saw her yesterday. And yes, she's still active on THR.

wishin
March 20, 2010, 10:04 AM
Given her low posting activity level, it appears she doesn't get on THR daily, or even weekly. Suggest you bump your post every day and chances are she'll see it soon.

statelineblues
March 20, 2010, 10:55 AM
Brother in Arms...this is actually Statelineblues wife...Rhiannon...I just got off the phone with MedGirl. She tried logging on lastnight but kept timing out. Gave her your message, well, read through the whole thread. She is going to try and get on today. So...message delivered and you should her from her soon!!!

MedGrl
March 20, 2010, 01:34 PM
I'm here. I visit when I can and it's been two weeks. Getting a call from my adoptive mother "there is an APB out for you on THR" made my day!

preachnhunt
March 20, 2010, 03:31 PM
You gotta love a happy ending!

Mal H
March 20, 2010, 04:03 PM
True!

Closed.

If you enjoyed reading about "Medgirl,still active on this forum?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!