looking for people.

PDA

GENTLEMAN OF THE CHARCOAL
March 20, 2010, 09:34 AM
Has anybody heard from Scrat? I know he live's in ************ and he may have taken a job cooking and cleaning for nasty peeslousey. What about Old Fluffy? Haven't seen him on here in awhile either....

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for people." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MCgunner
March 20, 2010, 10:03 AM
What about Old Fluffy

He hangs out at the revolver forum a lot. I think I saw him post there recently. Look for Smith and Wesson K frame threads. :D I'm assuming you're talking about "Old Fuff" I think he spells it. Hell, I never really pay attention, but I think that's what he goes by.

BHP FAN
March 20, 2010, 10:09 AM
Yup,he's there.

black_powder_Rob
March 20, 2010, 03:45 PM
Scrat made a post on March 15, 2010, 02:06 on one of my threads. so i think he is still around.

messerist
March 20, 2010, 03:47 PM
They are both around...Question is, Where have you been you Ol' Jarhead? I was hopin' you wintered over ok.

March 20, 2010, 04:01 PM
Yeah I wintered okay. I'm thinking this may be my last winter in Wyoming, I'm not sure. My sister want's me to pull this ol' 5th wheel down to Alabama and park it under the shade trees in her back yard. I'm sure planning on doing it to if I can find a truck driver that won't try and rip me off. I'm getting older now and my family is to and it might be time to go and be close to them. Of course I'll keep my land here. Maybe someday they'll let us drill on it..I'm glad Scrat and Old Fuff are still around and doing okay. I like both of them. (I know he's Old Fuff. I just called him Fluffy to piss him off! He hate's to be called that.)....

arcticap
March 20, 2010, 11:33 PM
I saw this thread about Old Fuff about a week ago. He's helped so many folks on THR with his expertise that they want him to write a book! :)

Who thinks Old Fuff should write a book?

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=511068

BHP FAN
March 21, 2010, 01:01 AM
Well, he should.The man is a veritable cornucopia of knowledge,and he oughta share.

scrat
March 21, 2010, 01:23 AM
hahahahahahaa GOTC how you been. i tried to get on here yesterday i guess the site was down. Work has been pretty heavy lately so i havent had much of chance to get on like i used to still kicking though

TomADC
March 21, 2010, 04:22 PM
I miss having Das Jaeger post and reply to threads was very knowledgeable.

MCgunner
March 21, 2010, 07:45 PM
I know he's Old Fuff. I just called him Fluffy to piss him off! He hate's to be called that.

Oh...:D I thought of him as "Ol' Fluff" for years until I realized it was actually "Fuff".

4v50 Gary
March 21, 2010, 10:14 PM
Huge difference between being Fuff and Fluff. :D

BHP FAN
March 22, 2010, 02:36 AM
Say,where's Ginormous? Lets get the old band back together...

Old Fuff
March 22, 2010, 10:29 AM
Well yes, I'm still around... :uhoh:

I have been having some (not serious) problems unrelated to The High Road that have kept me busy, and my dial-up Internet provider keeps getting slower and slower, and even getting a connection can be an issue. However you folks had better be careful because I am watching... :evil:

arcticap
March 22, 2010, 07:37 PM
Gee Old Fuff, you've been on THR for a long enough time to consider a name change.
Some worthy names to consider are "Older Fuff", "Old Enough Fuff" or my favorite, "Really Old Fuff"!
No one knows as much as Old Fuff! :D

scrat
March 22, 2010, 09:39 PM
hahahahah Old Fuff they miss us.

Old Fuff
March 23, 2010, 12:24 AM
hahahahah Old Fuff they miss us.

I'm not so sure, it may be that they just want to pick on us... :uhoh: :D

Guillermo
March 23, 2010, 12:27 AM
"Old Fluffy"

priceless

Old Fuff
March 23, 2010, 01:04 AM
"Old Fluffy"

Ya' see, they is all a-pick'n on me.... :cuss:

Poor me... :banghead: :D

BHP FAN
March 23, 2010, 10:18 AM
we'll get Linda Ronstadt to do a song...''Poor poor pitifull Fuff''...!

Guillermo
March 23, 2010, 10:26 AM
we'll get Linda Ronstadt to do a song

actually I think that Gloria Balsam already recorded a song about Old Fluff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2ndH84JOs

March 23, 2010, 10:51 AM
Hi, Old Fuff. Glad to hear from you. Sorry about whatever problems you're having. I hope you get them solved..Have a good day Old Buzzard!...

March 23, 2010, 10:55 AM
Hi Scrat..How are you and the Speaker of The House getting along? Fine I hope...Hey! Now remember because this is important. When you wash them for her make SURE you get all the stains out of the seat. She hate's finding stains and she WILL inspect them..Have a good day little buddy....

MCgunner
March 23, 2010, 11:22 AM
Fuff the magic dragon,
lived by the sea.........

Is that how it goes?

Guillermo
March 23, 2010, 11:56 AM
MCGunner
you do know what happened to Old Fluff the Magic Dragon...don't you?

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/4666/1653/1600/Far%20side%20comic,%20Puff%20Spill.jpg

Old Fuff
March 23, 2010, 12:23 PM
you do know what happened to Old Fluff the Magic Dragon...don't you?

:what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :what: :D

arcticap
March 23, 2010, 04:12 PM
It's like being a peanut and only the best are chosen to be "roasted".
What an honor it is for Old Fuff to be the chosen one! ;)

Old Fuff
March 23, 2010, 05:50 PM
I don't know what to say...

This is a family-friendly forum, and Art's Grandma carries a big stick...

I suppose I could take up shotguns.

Fuff the bird-buster... ??????

Jefferson Herb
March 24, 2010, 02:47 AM
It's good to know that We have a sense of humor.BHP is one of those who shows me up on pocket poppers in all aspects.Scrat,I've tried to keep a cb revolver loaded and reliable.I think i found the solution for my wet area...R&D or Kirst !!

Snaggletooth
March 24, 2010, 11:17 AM
Gentleman of the Charcoal, were you in the old Corps. Im an ol Missouri poy who never heard Latin till a guy ups to me and says Se,per Fideles. I thought he said Seventyfive dollars and I said Ill take it. Best Seventyfive dollars I ever earned.

Snaggletooth
March 24, 2010, 11:18 AM
Gentleman of the Charcoal, were you in the old Corps. Im an ol Missouri boy who never heard Latin till a guy ups to me and says Se,per Fideles. I thought he said Seventyfive dollars and I said Ill take it. Best Seventyfive dollars I ever earned.

Guillermo
March 24, 2010, 11:32 AM
Everyone wants Old Fluff to write a book, but did you folks catch his tv program?

HR Fluffystuff

(the "HR" refers to his favorite brand of revolver)

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/BillLoeb/pufnstuf.jpg

Old Fuff
March 24, 2010, 02:17 PM
O.K.

Which one is supposed to be me...?? :uhoh:

Guillermo
March 24, 2010, 02:29 PM
the big yellow one Fluffy

Old Fuff
March 24, 2010, 02:55 PM
Oh darn!!! I like the one in the lower/left. He's (I think it's a "he") is much more like me as I see myself... :what:

Guillermo
March 24, 2010, 03:10 PM
whatever you say Fluffy

BHP FAN
March 24, 2010, 04:38 PM
maybe I have the pocket poppers as you say,Herb,but YOU have all the really cool ''toys''.if I ever win the lotto,I'm going to get that Martini Henry off you...
and Old Fuff's probably forgotton more than I'll ever know!

If you enjoyed reading about "looking for people." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!