Cobra firearms anyone?

PDA

351 WINCHESTER
March 29, 2010, 10:05 PM
I happened upon a cobra shadow on gunbroker. It bears a very strong resemblence on the s & w 640 series.

Has anyone held one, fired one or took one apart?

Impressions?

If you enjoyed reading about "Cobra firearms anyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
tekarra
March 29, 2010, 10:15 PM
It certainly looks nice. Have you googled Cobra? I read the barrel was MIM, not that that is necessarily bad, but I would like someone else to buy one and post a range report.

Ron James
March 29, 2010, 11:33 PM
cIf I was contemplating buying one I would take in consideration that Cobra Inc. is Davis firearms Co. in drag. Just something to thing about.:D

Clifford
March 30, 2010, 03:18 AM
I haven't seen one in person yet but I checked their website and they list it as aluminum frame, stainless cylinder and Barrel. Looks neat, I'm in the market for another snubby due to the fact my wife claimed the 327 as "her gun" and my model 60 is a bit heavy for my taste in pocket carry. Anyone know MSR?

rklessdriver
March 30, 2010, 10:18 AM
I have handled one of these. I was NOT impressed. I would NOT - under any circumstance shoot one.

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=453721

Will

Racinbob
March 30, 2010, 08:40 PM
Run, run like the wind, away from it!! I handled one at the shot show a while back. Pure junk.

If you enjoyed reading about "Cobra firearms anyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!