Hornady Power case prep center

PDA

Sommerled
March 30, 2010, 01:50 AM
Anybody bought one of these yet? Would you please post a comment about how well it works and how efficient it is?

Several people use my reloading room and we find that the "toy" budget may allow for another "useful item". We already have a Giraud trimmer and an RCBS case prep machine that works well. So we are trying to decide if the Hornady machine is worth the cost, as it looks like it might be easier to change trimming lengths for all the different rifle calibers. I love the Giraud but hate changing that little cutter so often.

Thanks!

Sommerled

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady Power case prep center" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
UltimateReloader
March 30, 2010, 04:26 PM
Sommerled- I have one and am just about to start posting HD videos covering the features and uses on www.ultimatereloader.com

I'll post a thread to this forum when videos are available- should be this week.

It's a cool piece of equipment. I like the workflow and features so far.

If you enjoyed reading about "Hornady Power case prep center" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!