I'm addicted..I need help..

PDA

Loosenock
March 30, 2010, 03:51 PM
Here's this mornings pawn shop run. Three shops, three hits.

The top one is an original 1873 Springfield trap door, 45-70, excellent overall with bright bore. Cut down, but what a shooter.

The next one is an Armi Sport 1863 Sharps sporting rifle (paper cutter).

The bottom one is a 1851 Navy .44 caliber. Broke but easily repaired.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/loosenock/springfield001.jpg

If you fellas get tired of me posting just say so and I'll go lay down by my dish.

'Loose

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm addicted..I need help.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Loyalist Dave
March 30, 2010, 04:03 PM
YOU OWE ME A KEYBOARD, drooling on it while gazing at your new stuff, does not make it work so well. :D

LD

Fingers McGee
March 30, 2010, 04:34 PM
I need to move to CO. No plunder anywhere near like that in pawn shops around here.

FM

Foto Joe
March 31, 2010, 11:12 AM
Wife and I have been on the road since departing Wyoming on Dec. 14th. We travel by 5th Wheel Toy Hauler and carry the bike in the back which we use for 99% of our running around. We've hit EVERY gun shop, pawn shop, flea market and wide spot in the road from Arizona to Texas and don't see nothin' when it comes to BP toys, let alone score three new family members in one stop!!

Jeez, I can't even find a place to shoot in Texas with one exception in Livingston!! Yer makin' me jealous!!

Joe

BHP FAN
March 31, 2010, 11:27 AM
I've got almost the exact same guns...[except Remington rather than Colt's] you have excellent taste!

Texas Moon
March 31, 2010, 11:28 AM
Nice finds. Lucky dog.

The pawn Shops around this neck of the woods are insane.
Local one has a beat to heck CVA brass frame C&B revolver for $300! :what:
And no he won't budge on it because "its a rare antique". :scrutiny:

ClemBert
March 31, 2010, 01:35 PM
The addiction is sickening ain't it? :D Looks like some great additions. I can't be jealous just yet because you haven't told us how much you paid. :p

It's not applicable to this post but often times I see posts where folks are proudly posting their latest "great deal" or "find" but without an accompanying pricetag it's hard for me to gage if it really is something special or not. Probably just me though because I'm CHEAP! :uhoh:

ClemBert
March 31, 2010, 01:37 PM
The pawn Shops around this neck of the woods are insane.

At least you have pawn shop with firearms. Most of the pawn shops I checked out don't deal with firearms and the rest of their inventory is stuff I'm not interested in. It'd be nice to at least walk into a pawn shop and fondle their overpriced firearms.

If you enjoyed reading about "I'm addicted..I need help.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!