Badger boot grips for colt cobra?

PDA

megatronrules
April 1, 2010, 12:15 AM
Does anyone here have jim badgera boot grips for a colt cobra or other colt D-frame snubbie? If so are these good grips for pocket carry? I ask as I really like the silver black boot grips badger makes but am wondering how they work for pocket carry as thats how my cobra is carried 95% of the time,thanks for any help guys.

If you enjoyed reading about "Badger boot grips for colt cobra?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
MattTheHat
April 1, 2010, 12:24 AM
I think Doc does. If so, I'm sure he'll drop by soon.

-Matt

WVleo
April 1, 2010, 06:12 AM
Hi I has a set made for a Colt DS II I use to pocket carry. They are great. Smooth draw with no grip issues to drag on pocket lining . I have since replaced the DS II with a Lawman 2" which is to heavy for pocket carry , but may get some Badgers for this revolver also . .....WVleo

pete950
April 4, 2010, 05:12 PM
Hi,
have them on both a colt det and cobra they are great, and jim is excelent too do business with.

Pete

If you enjoyed reading about "Badger boot grips for colt cobra?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!