Replacing Lee primer post and guide

PDA

orrwdd
April 2, 2010, 02:27 AM
The Large Primer Arm for my Turret press fell out and the primer guide (little round cup) the primer sets in got bent and I need to replace the pin and guide with one from a broken primer arm.

How do I remove the Pin, spring and guide from the primer arm? Do they unscrew and how to do that as it just seems to spin on the spring when I turn it?

Any help appreciated.

Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "Replacing Lee primer post and guide" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
G36Rick
April 2, 2010, 07:18 PM
I would send it back to Lee...I'll bet they fix it,or just send you a new one for free ! Their customer service is fantastic !

orrwdd
April 2, 2010, 08:54 PM
They sell the pin and guide as separate parts, I am sure that there must be a way to disassemble and replace these parts and I do have others on hand. Seems a waste to have to wait on a replacement from Lee.

Bill

If you enjoyed reading about "Replacing Lee primer post and guide" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!