should i sell my colt to buy a wilson???

PDA

Ian's Dad
April 4, 2010, 10:41 PM
really wanting a wilson combat but really don't have the dough.. if i get one, i'm going to have to sell my lightweight ghost commander (Colt Talo edition) to help fund it..

thoughts????

If you enjoyed reading about "should i sell my colt to buy a wilson???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
drwindmill
April 4, 2010, 10:46 PM
I'm picking up my Wilson tomorrow, I doubt you would miss the Colt once you had a Wilson.

918v
April 4, 2010, 10:48 PM
You'd be better served with a Springfield Custom Carry.

bobelk99
April 4, 2010, 11:28 PM
If Wilson fit and finish are important, or if you feel a need for the 'Wilson prestige', then go for it.

It is unlikely that you will shoot any better with the Wilson, unless you are a serious competitor.

You did not say which Wilson you are craving? The price can certainly vary a couple of thousand on the way to the top end.

If you just want a Wilson of some sort, consider posting a WTB for a Wilson KZ45 or KZ45 compact. Good used ones are 500-700 cheaper than the steel ones, if you can find one.

EddieNFL
April 5, 2010, 08:08 AM
Bought my first Wilson about ten years ago. Can't remember the last time my Colts left the safe.

If you enjoyed reading about "should i sell my colt to buy a wilson???" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!