my freebie norinko sks

PDA

nastynatesfish
April 5, 2010, 05:45 PM
before and after. not bad if i do say so myself

If you enjoyed reading about "my freebie norinko sks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
CWL
April 5, 2010, 06:01 PM
FWIW, I liked it with real wood on it.

41magsnub
April 5, 2010, 06:04 PM
How does it shoot? I've never touched an SKS but the All Knowing Internet (AKI) tells me that the magazine modifications to take AK-47 mags tend to not work well.

Schofield3
April 5, 2010, 06:10 PM
Looks Good!

RevolvingGarbage
April 5, 2010, 06:11 PM
I like the looks, but how well does it work with that magazine?

BHP FAN
April 5, 2010, 06:13 PM
You are now ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!

Big_E
April 5, 2010, 07:46 PM
My friend did the same thing, I personally like the wood but if you need a bargain black rifle and are short of an AK these fit the bill nicely.

I heard replacing the stock can violate 922r but I am not sure, just double check because you don't wanna spend time in Club Fed.

nastynatesfish
April 6, 2010, 06:12 PM
its shoots alot better than id like to admit being that i never liked the round or the gun. it takes the standard sks mag it doesnt have the conversion. i have to move the front grip to the end of the rail to get the 35 rnd mag in it thats in the pic. i ordered some 20 rnd tapco mags to use though. the adjustable stock makes the world of differnce for length of pull.

If you enjoyed reading about "my freebie norinko sks" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!