will you do it for $10,000,000 tax free cash??

PDA

lionken07
November 24, 2003, 10:44 PM
I got this idea from a guy name xfactor834 in a Subaru forum.

thought I'll post it here since it relates more to you guys.

"Here's the dare:

There are 10 guns in front of you (.45 caliber), only 1 of which is loaded. You are to pick a gun, point it to your head, and pull the trigger. If you picked the loaded one, goodnight. If you pick any of the others, you get $10,000,000.

Would you do it?"

I change the amount from 5 to 10 mil. just to make it more dramatic.

90% chance that's hell of a good chance. Greater than the chance you can avoid getting hit here in the NYC .

I probably will, I mean come on 10 mil! and 90% chance you will go home with that money. If I'm that unlucky and pick the one with the bullet then so be it. Hell if I'm that unlucky I'll probably wake up tomorrow drive my car and get hit by another taxi driver. It all comes down to luck sometimes.

if I didn't do it then I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

If you enjoyed reading about "will you do it for $10,000,000 tax free cash??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Brian Williams
November 24, 2003, 10:50 PM
Nope, Never, No way
this is Stupid:confused: :rolleyes:

This door should be creaking

shut!!!!!!

Preacherman
November 24, 2003, 11:04 PM
Agree with Perfessr.

If you enjoyed reading about "will you do it for $10,000,000 tax free cash??" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!