6x45 fans and/or Robinson XCR fans

PDA

Dr. Tad Hussein Winslow
April 6, 2010, 04:22 PM
The email I got from Robinson's R&D said this regarding the 6x45 barrels, upon my inquiry (paraphrasing):

We are not presently planning to make them but can and will if interest level warrants it.

So call, write, & email Robinson if you want to see 6x45 barrels - if enough people request it, they'll make it.

Thanks!

:)

If you enjoyed reading about "6x45 fans and/or Robinson XCR fans" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
ny32182
April 6, 2010, 04:37 PM
I remember thinking 6x45 is on the eventual to-do list, but behind 6.5G and 5.45 on the priority scale. They have plenty on their plate right now with those two calibers, as well as the .308-based "medium" XCR rifle and new stock. They don't give out details or timelines anymore, but if you read enough of their posts you can get a sense of the general order of priorities.

If you enjoyed reading about "6x45 fans and/or Robinson XCR fans" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!