Aguila .22lr Match Rifle Review

PDA

lopezni
April 6, 2010, 10:57 PM
I shot a box of Aguila "Match" today, it is the ammo in the black box with the golden eagle on it. I can't say I'd ever use it in a match, by the sound of it, it was definitely not subsonic like other match ammo. However I paid $3.59 for a box of 50 and SK Match Extra costs $7.95 so...

Ten shot group in center measures 0.53" the one bad flier on top was my fault, the top 5 shot group measures 0.51", and is in my opinion the result of poor shooting on my part. I have yet to install the trigger kit in my CZ 452, I encourage others to look for the kit on Ebay. I have experience with it on another CZ and I turns the CZ trigger into a great one. I will find the link if anyone asks for it. Anyway...

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q319/lopezni/008.jpg

If you enjoyed reading about "Aguila .22lr Match Rifle Review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
s12.aaxtell
April 6, 2010, 11:05 PM
what distance are you shooting? benchrested or off hand? very nice shooting by the way

-Alex

lopezni
April 6, 2010, 11:28 PM
It wasn't that great, it was 25yrds, sitting off a front sandbag. The SK match produces groups half that size. I will post new pics when I get my trigger kit installed to show what the CZ 452 is capable of.

April 7, 2010, 10:26 AM
It could be just my rifles, but my 452s (Trainer & UL) like the Aguila Target (Blue Box) way better than the Black & Gold box (and I'm Steelers fan too.)

s12.aaxtell
April 7, 2010, 01:54 PM
that is still a real nice grouping. I will have to try some of that ammo out in my rifle as well.

-Alex

If you enjoyed reading about "Aguila .22lr Match Rifle Review" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!