Well.....I'm ready..

PDA

Loosenock
April 7, 2010, 03:36 PM
Where's them bufflers?...Ima ready fer 'em.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y220/loosenock/ready003.jpg

Maybe in a day or so I'll make a trip out the range and see if this is going to work. Always feel much better after shooting a used gun purchase. I've got this Armsport (IAB) '58 Sharps percussion all cleaned up with the breech block flange working (I hope) the way it should. Ten paper cartridges all ready to go in my homemade loading/shooting block.

If all goes well, I'll give y'all a report, if not, I'll go lay down by my dish and whimper for a couple days.

'Loose

If you enjoyed reading about "Well.....I'm ready.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
messerist
April 7, 2010, 08:59 PM
It looks like you are going to have some fun. That is a nice clasp knife. Did you make it? Good shooting.

Ohio Gun Guy
April 7, 2010, 09:01 PM
Dress up for it. ;)

Loosenock
April 7, 2010, 10:27 PM
Messerist, I did make the knife. It is a lock back, the steel on the back is the spring for the lock. Thank you.

It looks like it might be Friday. S'posed to be nice here in Colorado.

'Loose

Loyalist Dave
April 8, 2010, 03:20 PM
Is them bullets lubed?

LD

BHP FAN
April 8, 2010, 03:27 PM
I Alox mine.Keeps the leading down.

Loosenock
April 8, 2010, 05:35 PM
Nope, the bullets aren't lubed yet. I'll do that just before I load 'em and shoot 'em. If I lubed them now I would have lube all over me and I would still have to lube them again at the range just before I shot them.

'Loose

madcratebuilder
April 9, 2010, 06:03 AM
Nice kit!

If you enjoyed reading about "Well.....I'm ready.." here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!