C&R renewal

PDA

kestak
April 9, 2010, 02:53 PM
Greetings,

It is the first time I renew my C&R.

I received a renewal application. They are asking with my application a copy of my firearms records. If I am not renewing, they are still asking me to send them my firearms records.

Is is new or you had to do it in the past years?

Thank you

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R renewal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
RGO
April 9, 2010, 04:06 PM
I received my renewal application a few months ago, and was not asked for my records. If you are not renewing, C&R holders are not required to send in their records. It says so on the form in small print in the "NOT RENEWING?" box... unless the form has changed. Are you sure you're reading the form correctly?

zoom6zoom
April 9, 2010, 05:15 PM
I'd read it again closely. I renewed a few months ago, there was nothing about sending anything other than the renewal; it just asked how many C&R firearms I had acquired during the license term.

dirtyjim
April 9, 2010, 05:18 PM
you only send your records in if your not renweing a dealer license. they use the same form for both

If you enjoyed reading about "C&R renewal" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!