OKC gunshow anyone?

PDA

Okiecruffler
November 25, 2003, 01:19 PM
The wife and I were going to go this weekend. I need a new contender barrel and a bunch of odds and ends, and she's looking at 357's. Just wondering if anyone else was going. I was thinking the crowd may be smaller with deer season and all.

If you enjoyed reading about "OKC gunshow anyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
Jeff OTMG
November 26, 2003, 10:17 PM
I am in OKC, but I am headed to Dallas on Sat for the Market Hall gun show. I suggest that you do the same. There won't be anybody left for the show here.

Okiecruffler
November 27, 2003, 10:19 AM
I brought the flu home from a patient at work. I don't think I'll be going anywhere. Figures, first time in 7 years that I haven't gotten a flu shot:banghead:

Werewolf
November 27, 2003, 12:19 PM
Haven't seen a gunshow advertised in OKC lately.

Which one is it that's gonna be here?

skynyrd1911
November 27, 2003, 12:58 PM
http://www.gunshows-usa.com/state_listings.htm#Oklahoma Here's some info. Shoot Safe!!!!! Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!!!!

Okiecruffler
November 27, 2003, 03:20 PM
It's the RK show this weekend. I usually don't go anymore, but we got 2 comp passes from one of the wife's co-workers. Turns out her husband has a FFL and does transfers and such. I was hoping to catch Ed out there and get a contender barrel, but I'm sure he's down at the Dallas show. So I'll sit here at home and be sick. This may turn out to be the worst flu season in a very long time.

If you enjoyed reading about "OKC gunshow anyone?" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!