Bulgarian AK74 Circle ((10)) with video

PDA

sarduy
April 10, 2010, 10:06 PM
hello THR members,

as some of you may remember i had problems (canted front sight & wrong barrel diameter) with my new AK that i got from centerfiresystem that was build by Century. i give a call to centerfire and the service is great, they offer a replacement or a refund, and since i dont really trust those ak74 anymore i asked for a refund, wich i'm going to get as soon as they get the gun back.

long story short... i look at the lancaster AK74 from aimsurplus, after asking a few question i bought one this wednesday and pick it up today at my local FFL (Thanks to Eric & Steve)

https://www.aimsurplus.com/EOS/images/product/f1lands2b.jpg

i'm very happy with this rifle, everything looks new with the circle ((10)) marks and AB on the side. The barrel is chrome lined and this weapon is dead accurate, it also came with a circle 21 mag and a russian mag alone with a bayonet, cleaning kit, sling, and a lot of packaging paper hehehe...

on a side note.... this weapon does not read "Lancaster" anywhere in the firearm. but look just like the one in the picture, the bolt, boltcarrier and internals look brand new with the bulgarian marks ;)

here's a quick video..... trigger happy ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIKaIm5rCAo

If you enjoyed reading about "Bulgarian AK74 Circle ((10)) with video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
seanie!
April 10, 2010, 10:31 PM
Cool looking AK, and nice bump fire!

sarduy
April 10, 2010, 10:48 PM
Thanks, just trying to to get use to the new weapon ;)

seanie!
April 10, 2010, 11:38 PM
Is it a pain to clean it with that muzzle break on it? And how much does it tame recoil? I was looking to convert a 5.45 Saiga to go with my .223, and I might go with a break like that.

41magsnub
April 10, 2010, 11:40 PM
The muzzle break screws right off so no hassle for cleaning. My AK74 feels like a really loud .22 for recoil.

paintballdude902
April 10, 2010, 11:41 PM
i was looking at that same AK

is the furniture wood or synthetic? it looks like really really nicely finished wood but the color makes me think its synthetic

sarduy
April 10, 2010, 11:59 PM

is the furniture wood or synthetic? it looks like really really nicely finished wood but the color makes me think its synthetic

it's wood! it may look synthetic but that's about it, real solid wood ;)

sarduy
April 11, 2010, 12:01 AM
And how much does it tame recoil?

less than an .223 out of a ar15 with a compensator

nathan
April 11, 2010, 12:14 AM
So the chamber and barrel are chromed? Glad Lancaster Arms has now changed them to chromed lined compared to the stainless barrel s known to be a flap . How far does the empty casing flings from the ejection port ?

sarduy
April 11, 2010, 01:23 PM
about the same as any other ak... 10-15 feets away hehehe....

DFW1911
April 11, 2010, 02:10 PM

it's wood! it may look synthetic but that's about it, real solid wood

I thought it was synthetic too. Based on how nice that rifle looks, I will not be posting any pics of any of my AK's :o !!!

Great bump fire, BTW.

Thanks for posting.

Take care,
DFW1911

sarduy
April 11, 2010, 02:58 PM
that's the beauty of the Ak, it doesn't matter if it's well finish or beaten to death, they are always nice to look at ;)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e8/ak47nut/AK%20photos/247.jpg

leadcounsel
May 3, 2010, 04:16 PM
wow, a shovel handle on the AK47. Incredible!

If you enjoyed reading about "Bulgarian AK74 Circle ((10)) with video" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!