New To Site

PDA

crappie cowboy
April 12, 2010, 03:05 AM
Hey yall... I'm new here, but have been reading for a while, and love all the great info. I've found on here.
I'm not a gun collector or nut'em like that, but I do have a Smith&Wesson, a pre 27 357 that was made in 1954.
I just got this gun back from a friend that I sold it to while going through a divorce about 15 years ago, and he gave it back as a retirement present, what a friend, and what a present.
I'm like a child at Christmas time. I have other handguns, but nothing as nice as the 27 Smith.
I bought this gun from a friend that owns a pawn shop, he kept trying to get me to buy this gun, but not knowing anything about collector guns I walked away several times, but ended up buying it for about $275 dollars.
I'm so glad I got this gun back.
It's in great condition to, really looks good.
Oh well sorry for such a long first post.

crappie cowboy

If you enjoyed reading about "New To Site" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!
jfh
April 12, 2010, 06:26 AM
Nothing wrong with your first post, crappie cowboy--we need a picture, though, of your pre-27.

I have one myself--a 3.5"

Jim H.

If you enjoyed reading about "New To Site" here in TheHighRoad.org archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join TheHighRoad.org today for the full version!